Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 pm

"Now i am tired i shall leave you for the night to your thoughts oh and i forgot to mention it gets really cold down hear in the night i wish you luck" he said as faded into nothing this was the next stage. What could be worse then to leave someone stranded where no one could find them. Well anyone except for whoever there mind would make up. Sometimes the worst tortures were the ones that come from the mind. That is a mind that was not being probed by a spirit, or whatever you would classify Ne'Os as.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase)

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Chase gasped when he disappeared. He was just.. leaving her here! Tied to a stone, in a dark, cold cave. She was barely wearing anything either! Just shorts and a tank top! She was going to die! She struggled against the bonds, unable to move, feeling as though the alter were pulling her down into some deep hole as it got darker and darker. The only sound was of the rushing water far off. And Chase's breath came in gasps, the air getting so cold she could swear it was freezing her lungs. She could just barely see the mist rising from her hot breath in the cold room. And suddenly Chase felt a hopelessness descend upon her. It gripped her lungs and made her choke. Tears sprung to her eyes, and she lifted her head off the table, as though trying to see around her. She moved around as much as she could, the chains clinking together on the table, making quite the noise. But she didn't care, she had to keep moving, she had to move so she could survive. If she couldn't move.. she'd either freeze, or go insane from the thoughts in her head. So she kept moving, one arm as far as it could go, then the other, her head, her back, arching and rolling, trying to keep her mind distracted.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 am

((Ok, this is over. You shouldn'tve killed your charrie off if you didn't want to be stuck in the void, however it took Voldemort 14 years to have himself reincanated, and you knew the risks, i'm sure, if you didn't, it was your own fault for doing something you didn't know about.

You are not a spirit, you are less than one, you can inhabit things, small animals for example, because they have very little willpower, but it's gonna be a heck of alot of time till ne'os can be ressurected...))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:55 pm

((feel free to explain this in a PM and not interrupt my topics and i did know but at the time i was going to come back and inhabit my robes until i could find a body but you guys nipped that in the butt. And i went to Khaat to get a body but you stopped that so i'm sorry to say Jess that this is gonna have to be how it works until you guys will let me make a plot that works. Like i said send me a PM and don't interrupt my topics. Sorry Chase i guess your not evil since this never happened according to Jess's sadly closed minded logic when it comes to spirits which btw is the correct thing to call Ne'Os.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm

[OOC: Umm... well.. I'll just be going then! I'll pretend she is still at Sophia's house.. and she never was turned by you again at the apartment :] ]
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:29 pm

((I'm sorry, but my "Close minded logic" is the fact of the matter, why would i not interrupt the topics, when you'll just continue with them being innacurate? I don't know what happened to your robes, but go inhabit something else, or find a friend ((Not one of your charries)) to bring you back to life.

Finally, don't say "This is how it's going to happen," because here's the thing, you don't decide that, the admins do. Site rules, HP lore, all of it shouts "This. is. wrong."

I really don't really want to argue with you i just want you to know that you can't just take the rules unto yourself and decide on how magic works.

Talk to me and we'll sort something out together, i'm home tomorrow.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm

((fine ill speak to you on MSN tomorrow.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top