Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase) Empty Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 pm

((first post is copy and paste so thats why you feel like you have read it before Razz))

They landed on Carrauntoohil mountain where he reformed into the same outfit he had just before he kidnapped chase, without releasing Chase he waved a hand at a rock face which transformed into a door. He carried her through and dragged her down to the central labyrinth in the middle of it sat a sacrificial alter he placed her on it and chained her legs and arms to it. "welcome to my home" he said coldly I am sure you will like it here."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase) Empty Re: Carrauntoohil for two? (Chase)

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Suddenly, they landed on some mountain. She had no idea where they were, but she was shivering hard as he made a door form in the rock. His arm was still around her and she struggled violently, knowing it was no use, and even if she did get away now.. well, she had no where to go. Eyes wide she felt him drag her down into a labyrinth of caves. "No.." She whispered fear deep in her soul now. He had chained her, there was no leaving, she was stuck. Why did she have to be so stupid! Stupid, that's what she was! Stupid and.. and..now she was going to die, that was just it.. she was going to die, and the realization sunk so deep, she stopped struggling against the bonds, breathing heavily, her eyes darted everywhere, knowing there was no where to run.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:26 pm

"your lucky the first one i caught i used silver knives laced with vampire blood so her wounds would sting and her human blood cells would be killed. But since I cant do that so well anymore i guess ill just have to play with your brain" he said smiling at her darkly. He held a hand out over her forehead "any thing you would like to say before we begin we will be looking at your life today the happy memory's will hurt the most" he said as if they were having a normal conversation.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:35 pm

((Once again Ne'os... you're not a spirit, you just inhabit things. What exactly do you inhabit? A person? A snake? A rat?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm

((currently nothing since you guys wont let me inhabit anything i'm being a spirit until you guys can let me do anything with my plot))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Chase was breathing heavily, his hand came over her forehead and she struggled to move away from it. But laying down as she was, chained as she was, she could only twist her head to the side, and whimper slightly. Her eyes went wide when he said he would be play with her brain. For a moment she thought he meant he was going to chop open her head, until she realized what he meant, and she shuddered harder. Her mind flashing to happy memories that she could think of all of a sudden. Dancing in the rain with Sterling, that night in the Room of Requirement, talking with Thomas on the beach of her island. Sophia and her laughing over some stupid movie in her house. She had so many happy memories.. Looking up at him she bit her lip and growled. "Kiss my ass!" She yelled out, surprised at her own language, and surprised that she would think of yelling such a thing to someone who had just kidnapped her.

Her mom laughed and held her around the waist, Chase was only four or five, and her mom looked so much happier at the time. "Got ya! You can't escape from me!" She laughed, a hairbrush in her hand. "I need to brush that pretty hair Chastity!" She laughed and snuggled against her daughter, gently pulling the brush through the giggling little girl's hair.

The memory changed:

"Hi, I'm Chase Moor!" Chase was much older, standing on the grounds, talking to Ne'os, Sterling, and someone else. "You're vampires?" Her eyes went wide, the memory changed. Rain was falling heavily on the ground, and Sterling was bowing in front of her. She curtsied and laughed. "Yes, I will dance!" She giggled and took his hand, dancing with him in the rain. Again the memory changed. She was still out on the grounds, but the person she was curtsying to was Jesse Daniels. A smile was on her face, but a fresh scar peeked over her shoulder. Each memory changed in quick succession after that. Holding Danny's hand on the beach. A small fox sitting on a wolf's head. Sitting in the three Broomsticks with Andrew, laughing and talking with Calvin. Seeing Sophia again, even though she had been angry, she was happy to see her.

Chase screamed and started to struggle against the bonds. "Stop! Please, please stop!" She cried, forcing the tears to stay in her eyes, forcing herself not to cry. The memories, all of the good ones, made pain lace through her body, as though they were a bad thing, as though she was breaking a rule by being happy. She writhed on the alter, dry sobs racking her body.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

"Not until I am satisfied do you know what it takes for one like me to move through time and space like that, Now lets distort those memories shall we?" he asked as he closed his eyes again and tried to influence the good memories this time she wouldn't know she was being tortured she would actually feel like she was there. This of course would make it feel even worse when she came back to the real world and realized this had happened and never would again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Chase whimpered softly, her mind reeling. It wasn't fair, how could she fight against this? At least Nerezza had only scarred her body, and then left her alone.. but Ne'Os, he was angry, and she was getting the full front of it. She gasped when suddenly she felt like she was back in time. She stood there in front of Jesse, laughing and smiling, he extended his hand towards her, and she took it, curtsying deeply for him. The rain was heavy around them, but they didn't seem to notice it as they danced close together, Chase's eyes still painful from crying earlier. He had been the only nice person to her after she had been attacked. Most people would whisper behind her back, and ask her if she needed any help. She hated those people, but right now, she was in Jesse's arms, smiling happily at the thought that he saw her as a person with feelings, not as someone to simply feel sorry for.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Ne'Os let this go on for a few hours before he released his hold on her. He waited for her to respond and of course with a dark smile on his face. He planned to keep this going until she would be unable to fall back on her old habits of being a goody two shoes. He hoped that when they were finished she would not only sign her name in the dark lord's book of devoted members but that she would fear him so much that she would never have to make him repeat this. He looked around the chamber they were in it was relatively empty there were a few pools of water and the sound of a great river could be heard farther in the caves. There was a hole near one of the walls of the cave which a small waterfall flowed into. Whoever had found this cave before Ne'Os had been very careful to leave it unharmed except for the alter.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Chase lay trembling, pain slowly sliding away as the last memory dissolved in her brain. She lay still for a long moment, her ragged breathing the only sound except for the gentle drip drip into the pools of water, and the river rushing aways away. Stifling a sob, she lay there, body attempting to curl up, as though to protect herself, but unable to do so because of the chains. She could feel every dip and sharp jagged edge of the alter on her back, pushing against her scar, making it burn and itch. She didn't know what to do, her whole body was shaking so badly, all of those good memories, now scarred with pain. But Chase knew it had only backfired on Ne'Os.. those memories were the best she had, and now, her only bad memory was of right now. Right here in this cave. The last memory she had been forced to watch through the pain, had been her and Sophia watching a comedy at Sophia's house. They had started to throw popcorn at each other, and it ended in an all out pillow fight. She knew that at that moment right now, she wanted to be back with Sophia, eating popcorn and having a pillow fight. But her best bet, was to play along with Ne'Os at the moment.

She shivered hard and slowly opened her eyes, the pain lingering, and in that small movement she convulsed on the alter and tried to curl into a ball, attempting to hide herself, but unable to. Pain.. it was an odd thing. To think that pain could cause someone to end up where she was today. Pain of losing her family, pain of realizing her ways, pain of remorse. It had led her to be chained to an alter table, spread out for him to watch, unable to defend herself in the slightest. She was just happy he wasn't lustful, or she'd be in big trouble, she might just end up like her mom to that invisible man.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum