Who knows how long the shyness will last (curing the shyness) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who knows how long the shyness will last (curing the shyness) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who knows how long the shyness will last (curing the shyness)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who knows how long the shyness will last (curing the shyness) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who knows how long the shyness will last (curing the shyness)

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:17 am

"I want to stay here. I love the forest." She dug into her pocket and pulled out a small lime green cell phone. "Here call people on this." She had always used the phone for reasons but almost never called anyone besides her parents and friends. She had un limited minutes at the moment.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Who knows how long the shyness will last (curing the shyness) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who knows how long the shyness will last (curing the shyness)

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Louis flew around in his new firebolt. He then saw a group of people. He reconized Aurora and Jack. "Hey guys watcha doing."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Aurora saw louis and looked down at the ground. She was always more shy around guys no matter what. It scared her alot, being shy, that it may never in her life go away. "We are... ummm... we are trying to cure my shyness." She kept looking at the ground.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Louis smiled. "I know a perfect way to cure your shyness." He said putting her head up. "Ok first. Look at me ." He pointed her had at him. "I can manipulate you and I can do everything I want and you wont do anything back because you SHY" he said. "Now say all the stuff you need to say to me and let your anger out." Louis said hoping it would work. I mean it worked on Dominique.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Aurora looked at him confused for a bit. Then she just looked right back at the ground where she usually looked. As she looked at the ground, she saw grasshoppers and worms and all sorts of bugs. Her mind got set on looking at them for a long time.all the bgs reminded her of when she went camping. Camping trips were always the best, especially when there were wild animals, fishing, and swimming.

Last edited by Aurora Nye on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:48 am

((Look, even if you have no idea what to post, you guys have to post 75 words! please edit or an admin may temporarily ban you))

Jack handed back the cell phone as Louis walked up. Talk about a convenient fix. Louis and Jack may have butted heads in the past once or twice, but she knew he was outgoing, to say the least, and Aurora had said she had the most trouble talking to boys, so this worked out quite well.

She shook her head as Louis said something about controlling Aurora. "No, no, c'mon, she can do this, it just takes a bit of time and effort, Let's just have a conversation. Okay?" She looked between Aurora and Louis. "Start off Aurora. A good way is to introduce yourself to people."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:55 am

Aurora still kept looking at the bugs. "Talking isnt something i like doing" She said. She stood up and started climbing the nearest tree. She climbed up really high and sat on a sturdy branch. She looked down at them wondering what they would be doing. She wondered how long it would take for her to be cured of the dretched shyness. She wondered even more things that would be to hard to talk about.

(ok i will try)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top