Whose Side Are You On? - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whose Side Are You On?

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 7 Empty Re: Whose Side Are You On?

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm

"So what are some things that you like to talk about?" he asked, feeling that the question was very random. "I mean, just about life or something, or is it just everything?" He often just talked about anything that seemed to fit the moment, yet he also seemed to talk about anything current as well.

"Yeah I'm the good guy of the world," he said grinning and taking a small sip of the butterbeer. When she mentioned the waitress he just shrugged and said "I'm not sure, she may be having a bad day or something. Bu then again, I don't want to get involved."

"Wasn't there a spell to remove hiccups?" he asked trying to remember that Charms class he had attended that may have taught it. Once he her hiccups were gone, he smiled and chuckled a bit. "That was quick! I usually have hiccups for a good 10 minutes if I don't do anything to stop them." He laughed slightly when she mentioned purberty and he said "Yeah, and I hope I will never have to go through it again. I rather enjoy a deep voice, with no squeaks attached."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Chase thought for a moment. "Hmm.. what do I like to talk about?" she said biting on her bottom lip again. "I don't know, it's kind of random for me! If I'm with my friends who are girls.. well, we talk about guys naturally." She said blushing hard. "But otherwise.. well, I don't hang out with guys much.. unless it's Danny, and even then, we don't hang out much, I like running, and stuff." She said glancing at the door as some people came in. She brought her bottle to her lips and took a quick drink. "I like music though.. there aren't many wizard bands, but the ones there are rock." She said giggling slightly.

"Yeah.. I guess.." She said looking off after the waitress. "I hate bad days, especially when you are working." She said carefully. "I used to model you know?" She said smiling lightly. "I was a pretty big thing over in America for a while.. I did a show too.." She said looking over to the table next to them, where a couple seemed to be having an argument. "Yeah.. magazine shoots.. A little tv show.." She said biting her lip, unable to meet his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess there is a spell." She said thinking. "But my hiccups are always gone before I even think about that." she said smiling. "I got used to not bothering with the spell to get rid of them, cause I get them a lot at home, I really don't get them much when I'm at school, so now that I can use magic, I never think about hiccups as such a big nuisance, just funny for a little while, and then they go away." She said smiling. "Did you know that hiccups last, on average, for five minutes.." She said and then looked a little shocked at what she had just said. "wow.. that sounded nerdy.." She muttered looking down at her drink again, her cheeks pink.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Andrew chuckled once she mentioned the things that she liked to talk about. "I can't talk about guys, sorry," he grinned slightly and toke another drink of his butterbeer. "I can talk about wizard bands and all, but I'm into the more classic rock bands of America. Very good bands, like um...I can't even think of a few right now." He turned hsi head to where Chase was looking, and saw more people come into the shop. The place was getting pretty crowded now.

"I never knew you modeled," he smiled, feeling like there was a lot to know about her "or worked on TV. How long did you model slash work on TV? I'm sure I hae heard of something you might've been in." He was more curious now,and tried to remember TV shows that she may have been in.

He chuckled and told Chase "Everyone is a little nerdy down inside. It just depends on how much you show it...for example, an old TV show had that guy who always made those inventions, wore glasses...I can't remember the name though." He always had a big problem with names, and would usually write it down if he ever thought he would ever need to remember it again. This was one of those cases where he had not wrote it down.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Chase smiled. "I didn't think you would.. Oh I know bands from America!" She said grinning at him happily. "What is your favorite?" She asked smiling at him. "I really enjoy..." She held out her hand and ticked it off her fingers. "Simple Plan.. Lincoln Park..Lady Gaga is ok, a few of her songs, I can't stand that one girl.. Kesha or whatever though.. I hate her songs.. she my friend, is a slut." She giggled lightly and looked up at him hoping he agreed at least a little bit.

Chase looked down quickly again and smiled. "Yeah.. errm.. not people do really, I don't tend to tell people right off the bat, they might think I'm bragging when I'm really not.. I was in a show called Castle.. if you've ever heard of it." She said glancing up at him and looking down again. "I'm taking a break from it now.. and it's kind of old now that I think about it.. but it was a fun show to work on ya know?" She said glancing up at him to see what he felt about knowing that his new friend was popular in America. "I'm not huge huge ya know! But.. I do have some fan pages on the internet!" She said giggling.

Chase looked at him and smiled. "You have a problem with names don't you?" she said turning her head to the side looking extremely amused. "I'm afraid I don't know who you're talking about though!" She said her eyes wide again. "I hope you remember my name!" She said smiling at him. "I hope to remember yours.. I don't plan on getting my memory erased any time soon though." she said smiling at him. "So I really do hope I remember yours!" She said and looked up at him her eye shining.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 pm

"Well my favorite band is KISS," he said calmly with a smile, while keeping his grip on the mug in his right hand "they have some pretty awesome songs. I like Linkin Park, I've never been a fan of Simple Plan or Lady Gaga, and I do agree, Kesha is a slut." He laughed slightly and scratched his arm, due to a small itch. He then tried to think of another band and got one in his head. "Do you like Iron Maiden?" he asked, as that was his other favorite band.

"I've never heard of it, sadly," he said, trying to remember if he ever saw the TV show "I mostly watch shows like Family Guy or South Park, those are really funny." He toke a small sip of his butterbeer, trying to to drink it all at once, like he used to do. "But yeah, if you give me a URL, I'll become your fan, if you want!" He set his mug on the table, and let go of the handle and smiled towards her.

"I promise Maria," he joked sending a sly smile towards her "that I will not forget your name, or my name is Thomas!" He then chuckled a bit, to let her know that he was just joking, if she didn't know already. He leaned back in his chair for a moment, trying to think of another thing that they could talk about. "Oh!" he said, having a sudden epiphany "what type of art do you like?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 pm

"Oh! I like KISS, they are awesome!" She said giggling happily as she took another drink of her butterbeer, watching his hand on the mug without really looking at it. She grinned at Andrew and looked around again. "Yeah.. her song.. erm... I think it's called Tiky tok.. I dunno.. It just annoys me, drinking is never that.. appetizing to me.. And I just don't see how it makes a cool song, sadly the beat is addictive." she muttered and started to drum the table with her fingers lightly.

Chase laughed a bit to loudly and put her hand over her mouth, still giggling. "Nah, don't even think about it!" She said her eyes wide as she stared at him. "Oh goodness, that would be so embarrassing!" She said giggling at the thought. "You seeing some of those fan pages.." Her face went really red, and she looked down into her mug again, as though wishing she could throw herself in and drown in the last couple sips of drink.

Looking up at him with a confused look on her face, she suddenly got it when he said if his name wasn't Thomas. Giggling lightly she held up her right hand. "And I promise I will never forget your name Derek." she said smiling at him and winking lightly, before she burst into a fresh wave of giggles. "Art?" She looked up at him, trying to keep her giggles at bay. "I like... hmm.. Well I do enjoy drawing myself, I love landscape portraits.. of the sky and the moon and stuff, I don't know if that's classified as a part of art, but I really like pictures like Starry Night and stuff." she said smiling at him, still trying to stop giggling.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Andrew laughed for a a second when she said 'Tiky tok' "Whoever thought of the name, deserves to be shot in the face." he joked. He finished off what was the last of the butterbeer, and nearly felt himself go into a sugar rush. He shook his head, trying to burn off the energy and turned his head back towards Chase.

"Why would it be embarressing?" he asked, flashing a toothy smile and set his now empty mug off to the side "I mean, hey, it's a fan page after all, not like a stalker page or something!" He laughed at the thought and then said "Okay, if you don't want me to, but I'll add you on one of those internet social sites or something."

"Darn you found out my true name," he smiled and then looked out towards the store again. There were too many people here at the moment, and it seemed to bother Andrew. He didn't know why, but it just did. "Hey," he asked turning his head towards Chase "want to go for a walk or something? This place is getting pretty crowded and loud." He stood up and waited for Chase's answer.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Chase laughed. "Yeah.. not like the song has anything to do with clocks." She said shaking her head with disgust. "It's to bad so many people like her.. whenever the song comes on the radio, my friends will start singing.. and I'm left just sitting there glowering cause I hate that song." She muttered and smiled at him, downing the last of her butterbeer in one quick gulp.

Chase smiled and then giggled. "Sure.. but you'll have to look up a different name.." she said glancing sideways at him. "Jane Andrews.." She blushed again and glanced down. "It's hard having your own page on something like that, when all people do is go 'Oh wow! You were in Castle, I saw it, You're pretty.. wanna date.." She growled slightly and pushed her drink away from her, thinking of one guy who repetitively asked her on dates.

Chase followed his gaze to the rest of the room and was slightly surprised at how full it had gotten in such a short time. "Huh.." She said softly and then looked surprised when he stood up. "Oh.." She said her eyes wide. "Sure!" She bounced up and put a few sickles on the table. "I think that should cover it.." she said and glanced at the counter, that was busy getting drinks for a large group of men in mismatched business suits. Giggling she took hold of his hand and made a beeline for the door, pushing through it and into the fresh air of outside.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Andrew felt himself being pulled towards the door and outside. He chuckled as everything seemed to be a lot quieter outside, where everyone in the world talked at once. But he knew science had an explanation for not hearing everyone though. He forgot the thought and stood behind Chase. "Well that was a quick exit," he said laughing.

He looked around Hogsmeade, which only had a couple of people walking around. He figured everyone went to either the Hogs Head or Three Broomsticks around this time, so he wasn't surprised. He walked forward, until he stood next to Chase. "So I guess maybe this way," he said, walking towards the left.

"So Jane Andrews?" he asked calmly, making a small grin "Now I'm sure I've heard that name somewhere before...still can't remember though."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 pm

"Well.. you said you wanted to leave." She said shrugging as she took in the sunshine. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the sky was clear with only a few wispy clouds dancing across it. She lifted her face up and smiled softly. "It sure is beautiful out today isn't it?" She said looking over him, shielding her eyes from the glare of the sun. Chase moved off after him. Not really caring what direction they were going in, intent upon enjoying this beautiful day.

She looked over at him and then pushed him lightly. "Ohhh shut up!" She muttered, a deep blush to her cheeks. She looked ahead and saw the Shrieking Shack coming up, she grinned and skipped ahead a little, leaning on the fence next to it, she grinned and squinted. "Why doesn't anyone try and fix that place up? It's such a beautiful house.." she said shielding her eyes from the sun again. "It really is a beautiful home.. it just needs.. a new roof... and floors, and well.. it needs to be completely repainted and probably fixed up, and someone needs to get rid of the ghosts, but besides that.." She said and then giggled. "I guess the work is way more then the result.." She said shaking her head.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum