Hogsmeade - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade - Page 25 Empty Re: Hogsmeade

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:28 am

Jess looked around and then threw another snowball at Soph.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Andrian looked at the three broomstick and decided to have a nice lunch there so he walked up shivering and coughing as he went
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Freddy wats wrote:When they entered Freddy looked around to find some good seats and there was not to far away from them. Freddy led the way for them both. "These seats will be good. Don't you think?" He asked her. "And what would you like to drink?" As he asked her another question.

Sally followed him "yeah these are perfect "she said sitting down"um.. i guess butterbeer"she answered him as she loved butterbeer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Freddy walked up to the front of the shop and bought two butterbeers. "Here you guy." He said to her once he had arrived back, then he sat down next to sally and took a couple of sips. Then after a bit of silence he asked sally. "How do you like Hogwarts?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Sally took the butterbeer and drank some of it before she answered"it is good i guess"she paused and got a drink."Do you like it here."she asked him takeing anougher drink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:01 am

"Yeah its quite mainly becuase I got all my friends here. And also becuase I am on the quidditch team. Do you play quidditch?" He asked Sally realising he didn't know if she did or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 pm

"Yeah im on the syltherin team,Im chaser what about you what postion are you?"she asked him getting a drink and then noticed it was empty so she put it down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:57 pm

"I play Keeper, and trust me you'll never get the ball past me." He said smiling at her. Then Freddy noiticed that her drink was empty. "Here finish mine." He told her handing her the drink.

Last edited by Freddy wats on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:39 pm

Jess burst into the Three Broomsticks, purchased about a dozen buterbeers, went outside, and shouted "Butterbeer for all!" As he held the drinks out to everyone
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 am

Freddy wats wrote:"I play Keeper, and trust me you'll never get the ball past me." He said smiling at her. Then Freddy noiticed that her drink was empty. "Here finish mine." He told her handing her the drink.

"ill try my hardest too anyway."she said almost blushing"oh um... ok"she said taking his cup and blushing comlpletly.she took a drink and laid her head on his shoulder still blushing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top