Homecoming - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Homecoming - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Homecoming

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homecoming - Page 20 Empty Re: Homecoming

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:06 am

The slow dance was going on forever but Ginevra wasn't complaining, yet. She wasn't looking at Darren and didn't both to look at the loud noice behind them.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:24 am

Jess looks at AJ. Rolls his eyes and flicks his wand lazily still watching Sue. "So what do you want to talk about?"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:39 am

"I saw that," Adrenn said to Jess sort of anoyyed. (he was very short-tempered lately, for some reason)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:28 am

"Dramatic entrance eh Aj?How's it going?" said Mariana who standed up when she saw someone in the armor falling from the ceiling.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:30 am

Andrian looked up at Adrenn and looked back at Sophia annoyed and sighed "Hey man" Andrian said to Adrenn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:33 am

"Hi Mari, and Andrian" he said reconzizeing them.

"Dramatic entrance eh Aj?How's it going?"

"Yeah I always do that...but not on purpose for some reason. And Im doing well how about you?"

Andrian looked up at Adrenn and looked back at Sophia annoyed and sighed "Hey man" Andrian said to Adrenn

"Hey" he said to Andrian noticing the hint of annoyance on his face. "What wrong?"

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:59 am

"I'm doing okay" she answered to Adrenn and then turned to Andrian along with Adrenn:"Anything wrong Andrian?" she asked worried.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:03 am

"Nothin Sophia isn't answering me" Andrian said walking up to them and drank a punch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:38 am

I tapped Andrian's shoulder and said "Hey, remember me? So do you wanna dance, or do you want to ask me since your the guy" I said in a hushed voice. I was wearing a champange pink dress with sparkles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:44 am

Andrian turns around and looked at Sophia "Well Sophia is ignoring me i guess" Andrian said holding ehr hand and lead her to the dance floor dancing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top