Homecoming - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Homecoming - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Homecoming

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homecoming - Page 19 Empty Re: Homecoming

Post by Darren Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:48 pm

"Ahh ok" Darren said looking at Alesy carelessly
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:48 pm

"Where did the subject of Alesy come to your mind?" she asked, working hard to keep her tone normal.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:49 pm

"Nothing, just randomly" Darren answered truthfully
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:50 pm

Ginevra nodded. "Okay then." she replied now not looking at him.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:19 pm

(( Or this Ginerva gosh!))

Slash bumped his head on the bottom of the couch. He rolled out and saw what time it was and ran out the common room door. He tripped down the stairs and landed in a heap in the entrance of the Great Hall. He stood up wobbily. "That was a bit fun." He said laughing. He was wearing the tux he had fallen asleep in.

((The tux is like the guy in my siggy is wearing in the middle with the black hair layed down.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Ginevra saw Slash and then pointed towards Alesy thought he hadn't been coming.

{{What?!}}
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Mariana just walked around sadly thinking for herslef: "Yeah he didn't come.I didn't expect he will." she thought trying to bring her moral up and just walked around looking at all and few minutes after sat down looking sadly at the entrance of the hall like Xzac is gonna jump from behind the door.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:39 pm

"Just wait, Mari. He'll show." Ginevra told her hopefully still not looking at Darren.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:09 am

Mariana sighed and said: "Yes maybe at the end of the dance!But I'm okay.I just hoped this date won't go wrong,but it did so I guess I'll have to pass over it.I am used to this kind of things." she said looking at her hands.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:03 am

(there is a loud, yell from the ceiling and a huge crash with the sound of boulders clashing together. There was a person falling from the ceiling wearing armor and crashed hard on the ground, dust consuming him. He got up brushed the dirt off his armor, then pressed a button on his helmet and the armor started to move into his right wrist. There was a 15 year old by the name of Adrenn wearing a black tux, black pants, a tie, and fine leather shoes. His head looked bright and consumed by color, his hair a bit long without his usual headband.) "I'll fix that later" he said kind of embaressed by the dramatic entrance. (He scanned everyone for Brianna.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top