The Manhunt - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Manhunt - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Manhunt

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Manhunt - Page 2 Empty Re: The Manhunt

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:49 am

[lol thats an awesome plot twist!]

Andrew was getting impatient. The heat was killing him and that only made his passion to stop this guy even further. He snarled under his breath and looked through the binoculars again trying to find the man in the green jacket. Once again to no avail. Now Andrew was mad. He stood up and in a rage threw the binoculars over the edhge into the street, shattering the lenses and denting the heavy duty plastic. Andrew was about ready to tear his hair out when he saw someone. A man in a green jacket. He had him now and he didn't care. He apperated and appeared about 20 feet away from the target, where no one could see. In a rage now he pulled out his M93r machine pistol and then aimed it at the man. "Freeze!" he shouted with a gruff voice and had the sights trained on him. "Down on your knees now!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Anything could have happened, anything at all, but he would have never suspected what actually did happen. Calvin didn’t have time to think of a reason for the young man before him to be aiming a gun at his head, ordering him to get on his knees, all he could do was scream and drop to the ground, hiding his head underneath his arms, shaking. “Don’t shoot! Don’t Shoot!” he yelped desperately, unable to think of anything else to say in his defense. He was terrified, more terrified than he had ever been in his life, and was seconds away from death as far as he could tell.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 am

Andrew's rage was suddenly filled with relief. They finally had their man. He approached the front of the man and aimed the sights down onto his head. "Okay," he growled "You're coming with us!" He grabbed the walkie talkie from his back pocket and held it in one hand, with his gun turning dull in it's molten lava form. "Andrian, we have our guy!" he said. He set his walkie talkie in his front pocket and was about to grab his gun with both hands when he noticed its condition. It was dull instead of its bright red and black. Suspicously, Andrew asked "Who the hell are you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 am

"Andrew drop your weapon, I know this guy daddy told me about him."said Sophia softly as she walked up towards Calvin. "You work for my daddy or something right?"Sophia asked him softly. "May I ask what you are doing here?"Sophia asked him as she gotten out her wand and held it in her hand. "Don't worry, I won't use it on you unless I have to."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "If your here to capture us, remember I'm the minister daughter and I wouldn't think about it if I were you."said Sophia starting to sound a whole bunch like her farther now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:06 am

Andrew felt his rage surge back up again. He turned around away from the guy and Sophia. He wished this guy was the guy. Yet if Soph said he was alright, he would believe her. He thought this was going to be easy, but now realized these guys knew they were trying to hunt them-oh no. "Sophia get this guy to!-" he said but was cut off. Hefelt as if his shoulder had been ripped off from the socket and was moving on its own. The force from what hit him made him fall to his back and pass out. He had been shot in the shoulder.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:22 am

"ANDREW!" Sophia screamed as she seen him fall to his back and pass out. As pointed her wand to Andrew she shouted. "Rennervate!"hoping to wake him up that way she could heal him as much as she could. As she pointed her wand at the person who shot Andrew she started firing random spells at the person. As he fired back he shot Sophia in the arm which made her scream in pain. Holding her injured arm she fired back spells after spells until the guy stopped shhoting at them. Sophia turned to Calvin with anger her eyes and pointed her wand at him. "You had nothing to do with this did you?"Sophia asked him angrily as she looked at him with her black eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:32 am

Andrew got up slowly after the spell had done its job. He pulled out the Siren which was bright red now. He ran into the building where the gunman had fired the sniper rounds. When he reached the roof access door, it was locked. He kicked it three times with all his force, until it finally bursted open. When Andrew burst through the door, the gunman stared at him through his balaclava. Andrew ran over to the man and immediatly pushed down his gun, which he fired again into the ground. He used an open palm and hit the gunman in the throat cutting off his airway for a second, and then grabbed the gunman by the neck and slammed his face into the wall. He grabbed the sniper rifle the gunman had used and swung it into his face. As the gunman screamed in pain, Andrew grabbed him by the neck. "Sophia!" he yelled "I've got him!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:51 am

“Yes, Yes, Sophia, I work for you father- great man, he’s a great man- DON’T SHOOT!” Calvin stuttered, nearly on the verge of breaking down; he clearly didn’t have it in him to stand so much fright all at once. Calvin watched in horror as the young man who had held a gun to his head was shot in the shoulder, “Four men! There were four men!” Calvin shouted, not really make much sense as he tried to explain things to the best of his ability; he understood now that he had been set up by the group of men that had ‘helped’ him, but just could not get the right words of explanation out of his mouth. It was as if his tongue had gone completely numb due to how violently he was shaking, and had lost the ability to speak correctly, and have it make any sense at all. “Confused…CONFUSED you must be confused!” Calvin shouted once more, raising his arms high in the air in defense, as if it would do him any good.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 am

Andrew gripped the mans throat hard. After a few minutes of questioning, he had enough with the man. He then used all of his force in his legs and slammed them into the mans kneecap. He yelled in pain, feeling defeated as his newfound disability. Andrew then left the building. After he got to the street, he felt the blood pooling now. He grimaced in pain and then tried to heal with his wand. No good. He cursed the pain and trudged forward. A huge screw up in his plan. He walked back to the man who had his arms up in the air and pulled out his gun and held it in his face. "Where are the other men!?" he said growing impatient.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 am

Sophia looked at Calvin with her wand pointing at him. "Four men, who were the four men? tell me NOW!"Sophia demanded. "You know... it was really smart of you to come here, you know what I could do to you?"Sophia asked him angrily. "I can make your life a living hell, just by telling daddy that you tried to get me killed."said Sophia angrily. " He won't be to happy when I tell him that would he? You'll have a one way ticket straight to Azkaban."said Sophia. "Now, who are the other mens are they Aurors?"Sophia asked him angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum