Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony - Page 26 Empty Re: Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Ne'Os received a patronus. He drew the Elder wand and proceeded down the stairs to where Thaor and Suzannah he used a secret passageway to avoid Wilson he would deal with him later. "Doyle is in his office is he?" he asked retoricly. Natruly he could smell a human through the door. He knocked "Mr Doyle would you be so kind as to open the door?" he asked wondering what kind of enchantment waso n the door to keep it from unlocking with magic.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Thaor looked relieved as Ne'Os came down towards them. Yea, he's in there. Opened the door and imobilized us, then called us something or another, called me a child. Damn fool, can't wait to get my hands on him. No doubt, You can have him when I'm done. Thaor said with a smile.

If he doesn't open the door, I'm sure bombardia maxima would work, if not on the door, then the wall. It'll be easy to repair. Thaor offered.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:25 pm

"Well yes of course that was my next plan of attack but i was going to give him the chance to surrender first" he said rolling his eyes honestly did he beleive he didnt think of that. "Theres a art to this you see if you go blowing things up with magic people dont seem to react as nice so lets give this go" he said waiting for Doyle's reponce before shrapnal started to fly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 pm

I didn't mean just blow it up now, I meant if he didn't want to open the door. I'm not that naive. If we could avoid a blown apart door or wall, lets do it, we already have a mess to clean up upstairs. Thaor said. He really didn't want to make more of a mess than they needed.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Suz sighed as Ne'Os came down, at least someone came, though she greatly despised him in particular, remembering the time at Alester's house. "Just blast the damn wall in!" Suz said, still annoyed. "I want to torture him so badly right now. The chit deserves it!" She growled as she remembered what he said to Thaor and her. "Crucio, that's all he needs... from me at least" She planned out what curse she would use on him, though she may not even need it.

Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Thaor looked to Suz and held his arm out as if to tell her to stop. Calm yourself, or you may go search somewhere else. Vincent would have my arse if we un-necessarily blasted down a wall. Thaor said, trying to calm Suz down.

You'll have your chance
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Suz sighed, realizing he was right. "Sorry" She mumbled and bit her lip. "Well, we need some way to get in... What about Dissendium? There's bound to be a secret passage that leads to his office" She considered. And if that doesn't work we might as well forget about him She thought to herself.

Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Ne'Os sighed at the impatience of the girl she wasnt even a graduate what was she doing here? "Doyle ill give you 5 minutes if he door dosent open ill make my own door." he said bordly Fighting the urge to make a new doorway right then.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Albert Doyle Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am

''For crying out loud, don't you ever get it'', he said taking his cane and pointing it to the door and the wall. ''Protego Totalum'', he fired, making an impenetrable barrier around his office. ''I do hope they will give up now'', he commented, going back to sleep. The only way one could enter was either through the locked door or through the floor, which was, technically, inside the Black Lake, which meant it would flood the school. He needed some quiet.

[I did hope you wold understand that all this evasion meant that Doyle did not want to fight XD I was planing on hibernating him til the great battle and then until next term XD Sorry for ruining the plans, I did hope it was clear enough XD]
Edgar Albert Doyle
Edgar Albert Doyle

Number of posts : 190
Special Abilities : Apparation, Occlumency, Legilimency, Wandless Magic, Non-verbal Magic
Occupation : Owner of Slugs & Jiggers; Potions Master at Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am

Ne'Os rolled his eyes at the spell "Bomburda maxima" he said with al oud bang the spell hit the door the spell had no effect. "It appears even the elder wand has met it match at some point" he said "Well i wish you luck with your silly efforts maybe you will have better luck with Wilson" he said walking off Knowing there was no way into the room while the magical defences where still up. Still he wondered if there was a fireplace in the room.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top