A Simple Girl - Muggle Story - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Simple Girl - Muggle Story - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Simple Girl - Muggle Story

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Simple Girl - Muggle Story - Page 4 Empty Re: A Simple Girl - Muggle Story

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:03 pm

Sunday Morning, Nynah's Room,

I'm such a freaky girl. So so so freaky. I'm in Nynah's house now. I don't belive, even the first date of my life was fake. Why did you do this to me Jake? Cool, I rhymed! See!

I DON'T BELIEVE I'M RHYMING WHEN I SHOULD BE CRYING.

Or pitying my self. I'm being so emotional now. I feel like crying. i know I shouldn't or else I'll be an outcast and then I will make friends with Emos. When I told this to Nynah, she was all:

"Oh. my God. Sue? How did you think this!" She said widening her heaving make-up-ed eyes. "Emos are cute though."

Yeah, Emos are cute. Maybe I should live with them, at least people don't fake date them. Or they do. don't know or don't care.

I saw Jake's friend today while coming to Nynah's house. He stared at me for a while and then at Nynah, back to me and smiled. Or that was a smirk, or a grimace. Don't know though. Maybe he knows that I know Jake's pla. Or theirs. I felt like I should hit that guy with a stone or something but that would be too violent.

Nynah tell me to stop writing and help her with her make-up. She's going to mall, she goes almost everyday, with me. Did I say that she's been make-uping since an hour. She really needs hlp. I'll go help her.

I'm a silly dateless girl. I'm a silly dateless girl. I'm a silly dateless girl. I'm a silly dateless girl.

OMG. Nynah's screaming. Gotta go.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Man, i like wrote this after ages or something. Still felt like I should write this. I always get these story ideas when my exams are near XD
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Hey, Sue I read your story it's AWESOME! I love your writing style keep up the good work! Very Happy
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:31 pm

Eh, it's Ok Ok type you know. Not as great as yours Very Happy
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Wow, everyone thinks my story is great my story is just silly ideas that comes to the top of my head!Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top