Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am

Aurora stood up and took his arm. She felt a bit dizzy from the fall but for the most part was fine. there were faint sounds of cats meowing ad dogs barking in the distant. It was nice to be able to listen to something
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Once Aurora took his arm, he lead her into his house. It's not much, it's home though Thaor said as he lead her down the hallway into the livingroom. Please sit. He said, pointing towards a black recliner. Thaorson sat down on a couch opposite her. So what braught you here? I mean, what happened in the vision? Thaor asked. He was quite intregued.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Aurora sat down where he told her to. "Which vision? where we meet or the one that i just witnessed?" Her mind was trying to get this all worked out but she didnt know much of it.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Well, you could start with the one about when we met, and then the one you just had. Thaor said, trying to not sound bosy. He flicked his wand and two glasses appeared, along with a bottle of pumpkin juice. The bottle of pumpkin juice poured itself into the two glasses, and then set itself on the table. With another flick of his wand the glasses soared towards Aurora and Thaor.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:03 am

"in the vision where we met everything up to the part i had that second vision happened." Aurora looked at the ground "I... I dont remember what happened in the other"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Thaor magically poured himself another glass of pumpkin juice, and drank it. Well, if there is no reason for your visit, I kindly remind you how late it is. I must be going to bed, long day tomorrow, I've almost finished one of my expiraments. Thaor said. He really wasn't trying to kick her out, but it was quite late, and he did have important things to do tomorrow.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:12 pm

"There's always a reason..." Aurora looked up at him. "never happened where there wasnt a reason.... But there always is one." She stood up and walked to the door to leave.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 am

If there is a reason, I can't see it. Not now anyways. I'm far too tired. Thaor said. He stood to show Aurora out. Sorry to kick you out at this time. He said as he checked his pocket watch. You could stay in the spare bedroom if you want? Thaor offered, as he was quite sorry to have to kick her out at 2 in the morning.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:12 pm

"Its fine i should probably be getting back to the school anyways." Aurora walked out the door and headed down the street towards the school.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top