Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight Empty Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:21 pm

It was around midnight in the streets of london. There was a full moo out tonight. It was just how Aurora saw this area in her mind. She didnt know all that was going to happen but she hoped she knew some of it. With it being late and all, You wouldnt expect a young first year out in the streets of london all alone. There wouldnt be much for Aurora to do but watch and wait. Hands in pockets, Aurora stood there waiting for a glimpse of what she was waiting for.

As she waited, she hummed softly. For all she knew she could have a long wait. With her vision decided by the light of the moon, It would be pretty hard to see what she was waiting for until it was like 10 feet away from her. Her wand was in her pocket as usual. The streets were bare at this time except for her and a small puppie standing next to her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight Empty Re: Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Thaor just finished reading the daily prophet when he checked his pocket watch. Dear god, that late already he thought to himself, realizing it was just after midnight. Thaor turned off his lights, glanced out of his window as he did everynight before going to bed, and noticed someone standing outside his house in the street. They looked as if they were waiting for something. Thaor quickly threw on his blood red traveling cloak, wand in hand and walked out his front door. Whose there? Thaor barked, his wand pointing straight at the strangers chest. As Thaor drew nearer he luminated the tip of his wand nonverbaly, and noticed that it was a child, he quickly deluminated his wand and stowed it in his pocket.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight Empty Re: Anything Can hapen while walking around at midnight

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Aurora heard a stranger sayt the words Who's There? She guesses he didnt know about them meeting up like she did. "Hello Thaor. Im Aurora" it was probly strange of her saying his name when he hadnt even spoken much to her. "I knew we would meet up sometime... didnt know when... jus knew"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm

"Hello Thaor. Im Aurora"
Thaor drew his wand once more, and pointed it carefully at the girls chest. Why are you here, how did you find my house, and who sent you? Thaor demanded. There was no way the fidelis charm wore off of his house, and no way that she could have been told about the house, as thaor was secret keeper, and had only told his brother Walker where he lived. How had she knew his name? All of this made Thaor a bit worriesome.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:49 pm

"I am here because fate brought me here. I wasnt specificly trying to find your house i was only going to the place that was in my vision. No one sent me besides myself." Aurora didnt take out her wand. She didnt barely move though.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Thaor looked deep into Aurora's eyes, and could tell, whether it was because of his Legilimens, or her innocent look, that she was telling the truth. He lowered his wand, but did not put it away. Okay, well do come inside. It's not wise to stand in the middle of the street at this time of night. Thaor said while he quickly glanced around the area. He held out his arm and beckoned her to take hold. You can't see my house unless I take you there. Fidelus charm of course. he added.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Aurora looked at him. Was she able to trust this person. She looked deep in his eyes and took a step back. She fell to her knees in another vision. The vision contained everything she needed to know. i can trust him she thought as she fell flat to the ground. This always happened when she had a vision but it never was like this.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Thaor watched as Aurora looked into his eyes, she fell flat to the ground. Are you okay? Thaor asked as he nelt over her. Thaor heard a twig break somewere nearby, he quickly pointed his wand in the direction of the noise and muttered lumos. Thaor saw a small grey cat, flicked his wand and gave a nonverbal command to see if the cat was an animagus, but as it did not turn into a human, he was sure it was just a normal cat. Knox.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Aurora sat up. Her cheek had a small bruise on it and her head was bleeding a bit but she looked fine. "I'm fine... Just a vision. Hate it when i fall to the ground like this." She wiped the blood from her head and stood up. She heard a dog bark and looked behind her. She knew who this dog was but.... the dog was here to find someone else. Aurora walked over to the small dog, whispered into its ear, and watched the dog run off.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 am

Thaorson watched as Aurora sat up and wispered to a small dog and it ran away. Let me fix that, Episky Thaor turned to face his house once more, and held his arm out for Aurora to take it. He still felt a bit eerie about all of this, but he could tell she meant no harm.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top