Sunbathing - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sunbathing - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sunbathing

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunbathing - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunbathing

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:52 am

"I think you can think loudly.." She said suddenly and then laughed. "I mean.. think.." She giggled and then continued. "When you read capital letters.. I always yell in my head.." She said giggling at the idea. "I think loudly I think.." She said and then frowned at what she had just said, but giggled again quickly. "I do think aloud." She said giggling happily. Looking at Sophia she felt a blush creep into her cheeks. "Not two kisses.." She said slowly. "Two different guys." She said the blush deeper.

"Yeah.. I guess.. I never even thought about it before! I didn't even bother thinking about it.. I always thought if I needed to remember it.. It would come to me.. but.. maybe I should try to remember more.." She said softly and then looked off into the distance. She yelped almost as though she felt physical pain when she heard the boys names. Daniel.. Sterling.. Jesse... At Sterling's name, the scar on her back started to throb in pain, she whimpered and looked at Sophia. Jesse's name, a stab in her heart felt like she was having a heart attack. She put her hand on her heart, and then she thought to Daniel. What a name.. it overshadowed the other two names, shortly after she had said the last name. She felt lightheaded, and dizzy, but then it went away as quickly as it had come. "Whoa.." she whispered shaking her head in shock.

Chase smiled at Sophia and hugged her back, still in shock at hearing those names. "Sophia.." She said slowly and then felt a large grin spread across her face. "I remember you too! I remember.. by the lake! And.. I remember.. you!" She said happily a grin stuck on her face, absolute delight on her face. All the good memories coming back to her now, now that she knew who she was, and that she DID know someone here! Chase stared at Sophia for a long moment. "Where have I been? I don't know Sophia! Tell me everything! I want to hear everything! What happened.. where did Sterling go.. and Jesse.. and please, please tell me you've heard of Daniel.. Danny.." She whispered the name and her eyes lit up. "Please.. tell me everything you know! Then I'll tell you what I know! Well.. the last thing I DO remember!"
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Sunbathing - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunbathing

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Sophia laughed her tinklinng bell laugh. "Now that you mention it like that, I think I think loudly as well."said Sophia laughing. "Wow... two different guys in dfferent places, NOW that's a record!"said Sophia smiling at her. "Of course I kissed alot of guys, but not almost in the places."said Sophia blushing if she could which she was glad she couldn't. "So any other special places where you kissed any boys at? like the Astronomy Tower perhaps?"Sohia asked smiling. "That's one of the most romantic places to kiss or make out at, not that I would know." Sophia added quickly.

"Well... if you need any help remembering, I'm here to help you."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Well, it's always good to remember but not always good to remember the horrible things in life, believe me if I can delete all the bad things in my life I so would."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Chase as she yelped in pain and whimpered at her. "Oops... sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned those names I'm so sorry for bringing up bad memories."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew how she felt though, Sophia been left by tons of guys and never saw them again which was painful.

Sophia smiled as she said her name. "Yup that's my name don't wear it out!"said Sophia obviously just joking with her. Sophia nodded when Chase told her where they met at. "Yup sure was, like in our animaguses form."said Sophia smiling at the memory. "Well as for Sterling, Danny and Jesse and everyone else I don't know what happened to them they just left without saying goodbye."said Sophia sighing. "I used to hang out with Danny all the time but like I said he left and I nevered heard from him again, he was like one of my best friends we used to do our job together at night him as Prefect and me as Head Girl before I lost my postion."said Sophia softly. "So much as changed since you left, where do I begin?"Sophia asked her softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top