Things are clearer...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Things are clearer... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Things are clearer...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things are clearer... Empty Things are clearer...

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Alright, so Jess, Khaat, Darren, and I actually got to talk. We've gotten a few things straight, sort of. But here is what's happening; The Hogwarts Tournament is over, as three of the champions have left. I don't think it will ever happen again. Jemma is coming back, so when she does everything will be okay. And Darren will be back in 1-2 weeks which is also good. Now we no longer need Darren's permission for anything, so stuff will happen alot quicker than before. All Quidditch Matches are disclosed from here on in until we get a decent amount of numbers. Good news is, summer is starting soon. This means teachers have three weeks before the Hogwarts exams! So, all teachers should probably start getting on those soon. One final thing, if the site is inactive by the time Darren finishes his exams and Jemma gets back, we will be redoing the complete site. Time setting, plot, characters everything. So, if you like the site the way it is then I suggest you get your friends to join and tell people on other sites!!

-Matt,
Admin

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Things are clearer... Empty Re: Things are clearer...

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Well as long as Ne'Os can stay atleast at uber evil thats fine but the change will really help me because im stuck in RP again. Maybe we should just restart him as voldemorts right hand. like he was before he was overpowered Razz (good times there)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

i think this sucks alot of us have been on this site for along time now you want us to make new charatures no way . my jesica and jack are my pride and joy, first you say i can't have jessica related to some one cannon now your say this . i play them and they are active now had have been along time, screw with teh site and you will lost because nobody will want to come becasue they will not have confidence in the site still being the same in a couple of months the old plot and way was much better.

yes i am ticked how can you have this many yeses when most i have spoken to have said no. you ill lose becuse nobody will stay as i have said all along. If you don't listen to your members you lose out and your not doing that.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:11 pm

I have to agree with that, Belle is my baby and I love her personal plot with Andrian. I also love Hyde and her marriage and baby on the way with Mashara. So the site might need a few tweaks on site plot but why should we have to change our characters and their plots? We have worked hard to build our characters putting a little piece of ourselves into them and it sucks when we have to just toss them away. I have had it happen on too many sites and if it happens again I have to say I won't stick around not if I have to change all my characters and start from scratch.

I'm sorry if this upsets people but you did ask for our opinions and there it is folks, if those of us who love our personal plots and characters are forced to give them up...you will lose people not gain them.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Ya know what this is stupid why whould we all remake our characters explain that to me you should remake the site so almost everyone can leave ever thought about that have you
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Damian Skeeter Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Thank you, Selwyn. I'm too lazy to type all that up at the moment, but
he said exactly what I wanted to XD
Damian Skeeter
Damian Skeeter

Number of posts : 29
Special Abilities : Skilled Riddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:43 pm

The site and the plot yes... but the characters... no need. It is really unnecessary.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Finnigan Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Where did it say we have to re-make our characters, then? I don't think I saw it anywhere. Forgive me if I am wrong but I believe that is a bit of strange conclusion to make. Just because they're re-doing the plot and/or the site doesn't mean that we will have to re-register unless the site moves which is unlikely. I don't see where this is all coming from and the anger is a little irrational. It is understandable but there's nothing stopping you from re-making your characters in the event that they are lost. Just copy+paste the app into a word document and save it. It's not rocket science, people.
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top