The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 45 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 07, 2009 6:56 am

OMG my lovely readers I'm SO sorry I left you all hanging for so long I just been busy with college and stuff! Here's A LONGGGGGGGGGGG await chapter!

"Oh, crap were doomed!"said Addy as she seen the Muggle Prime Minister coming towards them with handcuffs. "Ah, I wait for this day for years and it finally came!"said the Prime Minister as he put handcuffs on Darren seeing how Darren escaped from them many times. "Ah, we meet again once again your stupid little wizard."said the muggle prime minister. "Go to hell you stupid muggle."said Darren. "Ah, it will be you and your friends that go to hell not me once all of you are shot!"he said smiling as he smiled evilly at them as he put handcuffs on Sophia next. "We have to fight back!"said Jess as he got out his wand. "We can't were not allowed to use magic!"said Sophia as she winced in pain as the handcuffs were tight on her. "There's a law saying we can use magic to defend ourselves!"said Mariana as sh winced as the handcuffs were on her next. "Well what are we waiting for lets attack these idiots!"said Daniel as he got out his wand. "Stupefy!"said Andrian as she knocked out the Prime Minister. "Diffindo!"said Andrian as he broke Sophia's handcuffs. As the both of them set the rest of them free the were soon in a circle surrounded by guards.

"On my count shot them down!"said a guard that was in the middle of the guards. "Ok, wait for it!"said Darren calmly. "Are you mad, they will kill us if we wait!"said Sophia not wanting to die. "Just trust me Soph, ok?"Darren asked. "Ok, I trust you."said Sophia as she waited for Darren to tell them what to do next. "Well I don't he'll kill us all!"said Andrian annoyed by Darren to tell them to wait. "Ok I wait but if they shoot us your dead."said Jess. "If we die so be it."said Mariana who was beside Jess. "3... 2... 1... SHOOT!"the guard in the middle called. "NOW USE PROTEGO!"said Darren. "Protego!"they all called as the bullets went through there shields like sand. A they lowered there wands the guard yelled. "ATTACK AND KILL THEM!" "OH crap not again!" Darren groaned as he dodged a bullet. "Duro!"Sophia called as a guard gun turned into stone. "Nice on Soph."said Mariana as she hid behind a stone pillar. "Thanks Mari."said Sophia fighting a the muggle way. "Sectumsempra!"said Jess to a guard. As one guard hit Sophia she handed on the floor as her wand flew out of her hands. As she got back up she looked around for her wand but was surrounded by guards. "We got you now you little witch!"said the guards. "I don't think so!'said Sophia as she did a back flip and got her wand. "Stupefy!"said Sophia as she hit the final guard or so she thought.

"Come on lets go out of here!"said Addy as she seen more guards coming shooting at them. As Sophia tried to dodged one it hit her in the arm. As she screamed in pain she sent a curse at them. As they ran down the alley way the stop at a dead end and saw death eaters coming towards them. "Shit I don't know what worse being chase by death eaters or muggles who want to kill us!"said Darren ducking a spell. "I say both are really bad seeing how they both want to kill us!"said Sophia as she sent a spell at a death eater. "Damn were beat now, there's no way we can beat muggle and death eaters!"said Jess ducking a spell. "All we can do is fight back!"said Mariana dodging a bullet a guard shot her. "Ok, there's six of us, so the three of us work on the death eaters while the other three work on the muggles."said Addy. "Good plan Add, I think that's a good idea."said Sophia. "Yeah whatever, as long as we don't get shot or hit but hexes!"said Dareen.

"Ok, Darren me and Andrian will take care of the death eaters, while Jess, Mari and Add take care of the muggles." said Sophia ducking a spell. As they followed there plans the battle between both enemies. ""Sectumsempra!"said Sophia to a death eater as one hit her with the cruico curse. As she screamed in pain she fought it off and screamed. "STUPEFY!" As always Darren was dueling Sue as always. "Oh come on Suzy, my grandmother probably has better aim then you and she dead!"said Darren smirking. "SHUTUP YOU TRAITOR!"screamed Sue. "Cruico!"said Sue at Darren. As Darren dogdged it he looked at Sue and laughed. "Man Suzy your pathetic!"said Darren laughing. As Darren and Sue was dueling Sophia was dueling another death eater. "Give it up Granger your no match for me!"she called. "Really? Well we'll see that that!"said Sophia as she shot a non verbal spell at her.

Mariana, Jess and Addy had the muggles tied up and knocked out as well as there minds cleared out completely. "Hey guys need help with the death eaters now?"Mariana asked as smiling as she got thrown against the wall. "MARI!"Sophia cried as as knocked out the death eater she was dueling and rushed over towards her. "Mari, answer me!"Sophia alled as Marian doing respond. As Jess rushed over towards Mari and Sophia he kneel down beside Sophia. "She's not dead, but she's knocked out!"said Jess. As Sophia ducked a spell she got back up dueling another death eater. "We have to escape there's to many of them!"said Andrian. "Andrian right were way over our heads with them were only third and second years!"said Addy. "Idiots, and have chasing after us?"Darren asked as he ducked Sue spell. "They won't leave us alone until we give them what they want!"said Sophia as her eyes wided as some spell came towards her knocking her against the wall by some weird unknown spell.

"SOPH!" Darren called as he seen Sophia land not to far from Marian and Jess was who was taking care of Mari. "Great, now there only the three of us against them!"said Andrian. "Are two to dumb to duel some stupid air head death eaters?"Darren asked with a smirk still dueling Sue. "Easy for you to say you been dueling Sue since we started this little battle!"said Andrian rolling his eyes. "GUYS STOP IT!"Addy screamed at them. As Andrian and Darren glared at each other. As Darren looked at Sophia he hoped that one of his best friends are ok. "Soph andMari will be ok I know they will there strong."said Darren to himself as Sue laughed. "Aw, look Darry is becoming caring for that stupid Half blood!"said Sue smirking. "Shutup Sue and don't you dare call my best friend that!"said Andrian. "WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME DEAL WITH HER!?"Darren shouted angrily. "WELL IF YOU DUEL HER INSTEAD OF TALKING THEM MAYBE SHE WILL SHUT UP BUT YOUR TO STUPID TO DO THAT!"shouted Andrian back at him. "WILL YOU TWO STOP AND HELP ME DUEL THESE STUPID **** DEATH EATER THAT WAY WE CAN HELP SOPH AND MARI!?"Addy asked angrily as the two of them fell silent.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 45 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Nice one Sophi.I would be offended if it was just me finishing in hospital wing as in AGAIN.Welcome to the club!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 am

I'm writing the next chappie as we speak I been SO BUSY plus I'm waiting for more people to reply! Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Better don't wait.You'll spend months on it since for example my story wasn't read in lord knows how many time.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 am

Nice story, Cecilia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:01 am

thanks Danny, this story is WAY before Savannah came along so yeah! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 am

LOL. Everyone seems to fight over who's gonna duel & kill me >.< & me in this story sounds like such a loser >.>

WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPPIE SOPH???? xD
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Lol sorry sue... I'm trying to make it sound fair to where everyone get hurt I'm even going to have Darren hurt! Oh your not a loser in this story Sue you will get evil in this story your going to become the next evil Bellatrix just give it time! Twisted Evil I'm writiing it as we speak although I been kindof busy lately it will be posted soon hopefully on Monday which is tomorrow where I'm at!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Your tommorov sounds just like 3 months to me! Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:50 am

I'm going to start COMPLETELY over on my story! Because (1) I have NO clue what to write anymore because I'm SO behind and(2) NOT everyone in my story is here anymore!

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top