The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 24 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Darren Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:09 pm

I didnt even notice ur posting these again..

kewl chapters
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 24 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:59 am

thanks, your going to be inthe next chappie that's all I'm saying! Sorry I couldn't post chappie 21 tonight I got busy!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:17 am

Ouh Darren is next chappie I am going to enjoy this.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:27 am

Hehe. This should be funny.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:52 pm

Ok, my lovely readers here is chappie 21!

Ch. 21 having two Horcruxes finding finding Godric's and major shock!

As the gang smiled as Mariana got it out of the frame Sophia got out her wand. As Mariana held the real one in her right hand Sophia whisperd. "Geminio!"said Sophia as afake photograph appered in Mariana's left hand. "Ok, we got two horcruxes so, five down!"said Andrian as he watched Mariana put the fake on in. As Ginevra looked at the time she noticed it was already time for thier Charms class. "Guys, it's time for Charms maybe we should go!"said Ginevra. "But Gin were not enrolled in classes here!"said Adebola. "Oh, yeah your right so who cares!"said Ginevra.

As they walked towards the Gryffindor common room the ran into or as a matter of fact went through Nearly Headless Nick. " Oh, sorry Sir Nickloas!"said Jess as he walked pass him. "Why hello young students!"said Nick. "Hello Sir Nickolas!''said Sophia smiling. "What are such young students doing out of class especially Gryffindors!"said Nick looking at Andrian, Sophia, Jess and Andrenn. "We have a free period!"said Andrenn. "Yeah, and we were heading back to our dorms!"said Jess. "All seven of you?" Nick asked. "Yeah!'said Adeobla. "Well, be good and don't cause and trouble!'said Nick as he flew off.

"Thanks Soph we owe you again!'said Mariana as she looked at her Hufflpeuff robes that were Gryffindor. "Don't mention it!"said Sophia as they walked uup to the fat lady. "Passowrd?'' she asked "Mimbus Mimbletonia!"said Sophia as the portrait opened. "Ok, now what did Godric say was perious to him at the table yesterday?" Andrian asked. "His sword was one but I don't think it a horcrux!"said Jess. "Oh, what his mirror he was talking abot hat tells you the pass and the future?" Andrenn asked. " Maybe, but isn't that like the mirror of Erised?" Andrian asked. "No, The Mirror Of Erised reveals you most desires you want to see!"said Sophia.

As the walked towards the boys' dorm they kept walking until they ran into the seventh years boys' dorm. "Ok, now we have to find is his bed!"said Sophia. "He said his mirror was by his bed on the left and his owl on the right!"said Andrenn. As they looked around "There I found it!"said Andrian walking over to it. As he looked into it he saw something he always wanted and that was being with Sophia and kids as they older him and Sophia loked back at him smiling and waving with their kids in front of them. As Sophia walked up towards him she smiled. "What do you see?" Sophia asked him. "I see us!"said Andrian smiling. Sophia smiled back and looked into the mirror. "Me to!"said Sophia smiling.

As the rest of them walked towards it Jess looked into it. "Wow, so this mirror is sort of like the mirror of Erised but it shows the future instead of your desires?" Jess asked. Sophia nodded. "To bad we have to destory it!"said Andrian sadly. "No, we don't we we do what we did Ravenclaw's cloak and Hufflepuff's picture!"said Sophia smiling. "Brillant and then we can make a copy for us!"said Andrenn. ""Alright then we hang it in the Gryffindor common room!'said Jess.

"Yall can, that mirror will bring trouble!"said Ginevra. "Yeah, I agree maybe we should leave it and make a copy for Godric and that'a all!"said Mariana. "What's life witgout a little risk?" Andrian asked as he got out his wand and made two copies. "Andrian love what if there right?" Sophia asked him. "So, what if they are I already found outmy future plus it might do us some good!'said Andrian. "Yeah, Andrian right about that!"said Jess. "Alright if you say so!'said Adebola.

"Were are we putting all this?" Andrenn aked. "And were is the cloaks at Soph?" Jess asjed her. "Relax, I got them plus the picture!"said Sophia as she held up a purse. (A.N. like Hermione's in the seventh book!) "So, your telling me you have all that stuff in that little purse how?" Andrenn asked. "The Udetectable Extension Charm!"said Sophia as she tooked the mirror from Andrian. "Wow, clever Soph!'said Ginevra. "Thanks, it was tricky but I mange anyway; I have all our stuff in here!" said Sophia. "Ok, lets get out of here, I had enough adventures for one day!"said Adebola.

"Yeah, me to!"said Ginevra. As the tio and Jess smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I think we did!"they said as they noticed Sophia getting her time turner out. As Sophia as got her wand out so did the others. "Ready guys? Ok, one... two... three!"Shouted Sophia as she turned it "Timeo Reverso!" they all said as the seveth years boys' dorm faded away as the appeared back in the second floors bathroom they smiled. "We did it!"said Andrian. "Yeah, we got all three of them, but what about the other four?" Jess asked?" "Yeah, what about the other four we have four left."said Mariana.

"I don't know, maybe there around the school!"said Ginera. "Maybe, we just have to look!"said Adebola. "Yeah, Ade right we just have to look and do some researching!"said Sophia as she walked out of the bathroomas she did she kocked into the second worst person she could run into. "Watch it mudblood!"said Darren. As Andrian got out his wand he pointed it at Darren. "Take that back now!'said Andrian. "Andrian love, lower your wand figthing isn't the answer!"said Sophia. "With him it is" said Andrian as he lowered his wand. "Mudblood, is that all you got that getting alittle tiring!"said Sophia as the others laugh.

"You better watch it Granger Umbridge knows what your doing!"said Darren. "Oh, were so scared were shaking!"said Jess laughing. "You better be Potter this school won't protect either will Dumbledore!'said Darren. "Yeah, I guess you right but that toad will never be around for you to stuck up on!"said Sophia. "Why you littleMudbllod!'said Darren as he got out his wand a pointed towards Sophia's neck. As they rest of them got out theur wand they pointed it at Darren.

"Now, tell me what your up to or I'll tell Umbridge and the little Mudblood gets it!'said Darren. "We'll never tell you nor the castle!'said Sophia. "Fine I guess I'll just do plan B then!'said Darren as Darren's friends as well as other Slytherins tooked Sophia and the rest to Professor Umbridge's office. "Professor we got them but they won't tell us!"said Darren. "Well, I guess we just have to use the Cruciatus Curse!'said Umbridge. "You can't that illegal plus Dumbledore won't allow it!'said Sophia as she struggled to get lose from Darren's grip. "Well, Dumbledore isn't here ow, he's away on a important meeting!"said Umbridge smiling. "You'll never get away with this the castle knows everything!"said Andrian.

"Does it really Mr.Potter will you tell me what it knows!"said Umbridge. Andrian and the others remained silence. "It knows that Potter, Granger, Malenki, and Diggory have powers you know not!'said Professor Dumbledore as he appeared in front of Sophia. "As they gang looked at him the didn'tknow what to say nor did Umbridge ad the Slytherins.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:06 am

Lol Soph nice one specially that last part.We have powers we never thought of hehe!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 am

Nice one. What are the powers? I guess you can't tell but i want to know.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Thanks, and you'll find out soon enough! Twisted Evil
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:56 pm

I hate that soon enough grrrrr! jk! lol!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:52 pm

he he I can be so evil at times! Twisted Evil Razz Btw I'm writing chappie 22 as we speak!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top