The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 43 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 am

Wow...you're a good writer...Definetely Author Miss Granger...
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 43 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Sophia got up but the room was spinning around her. "Ugh, what happened?"Sophia as she tried to get up but Danny came towards her. "Whoa, Soph easy."said Danny as he pushed her down lightly. "Well let me explain Soph, it all started when these bloody idiots try to get over there heads."said Darren as he pointed to Darren and Andrian. "And Mari accidently knocked you out cold with a big rock that came from the ceiling that knocked out some of the death eaters. Voldemort and more followers blasted the door down and I got all out there as safely as could."said Darren. "Well, that;s another way to put it but we didn't get over our heads."snapped Andran. "Right, thinking you can fight a bunch of Death Eaters just beause you got sorted in Gryffindor for bravery? that's a laugh."said Darren smirking. "Guys, stop it!"said Jess as she glared from Andrian to Darren. "Seriously I agree, were in the middle of nowhere in a cave!"said Mariana. "Oh come on, guys were in the middle of nowhere whats the worst that can happen?"Danny asked. "I gt a couple how about we die from lack of food or the death eaters find us!"said Addy. "Shut up, no one going to die and no **** death eaters are coming to get us!"said Darren rolling his eyes at them. The only reason why he saved them because of 1: Because of Soph and 2: he wanted to go the hell out of the place!

As Sophia looked around the place and dug in her robs as she found a piece of parchment and a quill but she didn't have any ink so liked it mattered writing anything. As she continued looking in her robes she found a pencil in her robes and started writing.

Feb 16.
Dear Diary,
I know it has been forever since I wrote, but now I'm in the middle of nowhere in a cave and I really don't remember what happened other then what Darren just told me! You see I been really confused about alot of things and I don't even know how to explain them. I think I'm going mad diary which I hate to admit, but I am. I been possessed by death eaters and I'm now back to my normal again... maybe. Professor Dumbledore said I needed to learn Occlumancy (A.N. If I spelt that right sorry don't have my books in front of me) I think he's right, I need to keep them out of my mind and stop them from doing this to me.
Well, I better go I'm feeling rather tred and weak
Sopha.

As Sophia stuck it back in her robes she rested her head against the cold hard stone cave as Andrian was now keeping watch he looked at Darren. "How long do you think all this will last?"Sophia asked him. "I really don't know Soph, probably until it's safe to go back."said Darren sighing. "Hopefully it will be soon!"said Danny. "Doubt that would happen the way death eaters are all over the place."said Darren. "There next target would be the Ministry or Hogwarts next, but I'm guessing the Ministry."said Sophia. "Soph, how do you know this?"Danny asked her. "She was possessed by death eaters you idiot, Soph are you sure?"Darren asked her. "Yes I'm sure, heard them talking about it alot when was half possessed."said Sophia. "Well, we'll go tomorrow and see what's going on."said Darren. 'I guess that means a road trip for us then?"Jess asked them. "I guess it does."said Danny.

the next morning...

As Sophia was the first one up seeing how the sun shined her eyes she groaned and got up. As she seen Andrian sitting outside being a vampire you never sleep. "Hey Andrian, I see you kept us well protected as we slept."said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, but Darren did must of it by putting charms and spells around the cave."said Andrian rolling his eyes. "Can you explain to me why you two hate each other so much?"Sophia asked him. "Well, his a bloody git and thinks he knows it all!"said Andrian. "Andrian a bloody idiot that gets over his head and I have to end up saving him."said Darren as he walked behind them. "Ok, I guess that explain why then."said Sophia as she noticed everyone else was getting up. "Oh hiya Soph, sorry about what happened."said Mariana as she looked at her with worry in her eyes. Sophia chuckled. "Don't worry Mari, it was an accident Darren told me what happened."said Sophia smiling. "Well, everyone up Darren so what's the plan?"Addy asked him. "Well, first we need to eat first first then go on with the plans."said Jess. "I agree, lets apperate to a cafe and eat something."said Danny. "WHAT? you can't do that idiots there's death eater lurking all around London!"said Darren.

"So, then how were going to get to London bloody genius!?"Andrian asked him. "If you shut up and let me think 'll get back to you idiot!"said Darren rollng his eyes. "The only way is to apperate to London and hope nothing happens." Mariana. "Like that would happen we'll be atack by death eaters the minute we step foot in London!"said Darren. "We don't know until we get there!"said Addy. "And if we do we'll fight back."said Andrian. Little did they know Darren was right death eaters were waiting at the cafe they were going to...

well... that's the end of that chappie leave yall wondering what happened! I know, I can be so evil at times! Twisted Evil
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Oh boy I hate Danny/Andy argue with Darren.I would ratherly not listen!

Excellent chappie Sophi! Keep up the good work! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:55 pm

lol, yay, awesome chapter =)
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:01 pm

I really enjoying coming here to read your work. I think I might actually write one myself. If it sok. I don't want you to think I'm coping you. Very Happy Still good work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Thanks Albus *coughs* Darren *ends cough* and Zoe! I don't mind if you Zoe feel free to use some of my ideas! Wink

Ok evryone, sorry this took so long been busy with college and work!

In London at small Cafe...

As the gang all flew to a small cafe in Lindon Sophia and Darren starting looking around. "See, and Darren thought he knew it all!"said Andrian. "Shutup idiot your embarrassing your self!said Darren still looking around. "I think the coast is clear!"said Danny as walked into the small cafe. As Andrian followed him Sophia went towards them and grabbed the hoods of there jacket and pulled them back. "Are you two mad we just can't walk in there, we have to pretend like were muggles!"Sophia hissed at them. "Yeah, Soph is right we just can't walk in there with her wands sticking out of pant pocket, muggles will look at us really weird and if there's any death eaters in there hey will attack!"said Darren. "As much as I hate to admit it, Darren is right death eater will attack if they seen our wands!"said Jess. "So, we must keep a low profile and act normal!"said Mariana. "Yeah, but I bet this bloody idiot doesn't know the meaning of acting normal the way he calls Muggleborn Mudbloods!"said Andrian. Darren glared at him. "I haven't called any muggleborns mudbloods lately anyhow so shutup!"said Darren annoyed. "Make me Riddle."said Andrian. As Darren whipped out his wand he pointed at Andrian as Andrian done the same. As Sophia got in the middle of she looked from Darren to Andrian. "There, if you want to duel each other both spells will hit me, so go ahead and duel!"said Sophia.

As Darren glared at Andrian he put his wand up not wanting to hurt Sophia one of his best friends, Andrian did the same thing for the same reason. "There, we don't need any dueling to blow our cover!"said Jess. "Yes I agree, fighting over stupid issues will blow over cover for sure!"said Mariana. As Danny looked around he looked at Darren annoyed. "Ok Darren,what do we do now?"Danny asked him. As Darren looked around the corner with Sophia looking around the other Darren looked at Sophia and nodded while Sophia looked at Darren and nodded. "Ok, coast is for sure cleared lets go!"said Darren as he walked normal into the cafe and took a seat. As the gang sat into a circular booth the waitress came and got there order. As they got there order the ate, as Sophia noticed a guy dressed in all black and a hood on covering most of his face as she leaned over to where she was sitting between Danny and Andrian she whispered in Andrian ear. "Someone watching us!"said Sophia as nodded towards the guy. As Danny heard Sophia he looked at the man as well. As Darren heard he turned around and prretended to pop his back and turned back around.

"Looks like we have company."said Darren sighing as he looked behind Andrian, Sophia and Danny. "Yup we have company all right!"said Darren. "Probably this whole cafe is packed with them!"said Jess. "So, what we do Darren we can't attack there's muggles in here as well!"said Mariana. As different color lights cam from all directions. Darren yelled. "DUCK!" As they all got under there table they al got out there wands. "Ok, this isn't what I expected but we must fight back, and then afterwards put a the memory charm on them making them forget!"said Danny "For once, you actually have a brilliant idea that's not stupid Danny!"said Darren. As Sophia bent lower to advoid a spell she looked at Darren. "We have to attack and get the muggles out safely!"said Sophia. "Ok, wait until they demand us to hand the horcruxes."said Darren. "How did you know we had them?"Adrian asked him. "Because I just know they wouldn't attack unless you have somethng important to them, plus Soph asked me about them seeing how I know alot about them!"said Darren. As Andrian and Danny glared at her Sophia shrugged. "What, he know alot about them it's true!"said Sophia.

As the death eater came towards them Darren cralwed out of the table as well as Sophia and the rest of them. "Give us the horcruxexs and we'll leave this place untouched."said the death eater. Darren laughed. "Man, you guys are idiots you really think I'll fall for your 'untouched' saying?"Darren asked him. "Give us the horcruxes!" shouted a death eater that sounded like Sue Malfoy. "NEVER!"shouted Sophia. "Then pepared to die,Avada Kedavra!"said the death eater that was Sue. "Protego!"said Sophia as the spell bounced off and hit a wall. As Sophia looked around she noticed the others joined the battle. As Sue took off her mask she looked at Darren. "Well,well, I never thought I see you here Darry helping these freak!"said Sue. "Well, alot of things change Suzy plus I'm getting what I need!"said Darren. "Yes they do Darry, but not you Sectumsempra!"said Sue As Darren dodged the spell he pointed his wand back at Sue. " Expulso!" shouted Darren to booth behind Sue as it exploded sendng Sur backed as she slammed against the wall with great force that knocked her out.

As all the death eaters were hurt or either knocked out they looked over in the corner and seen the muggles looking at the afraid. As one shouted. "There Witches and Wizards kill them!"said one who was a man. "Oh crap, now there going to send us over to the Muggle Prime Minister to kill us!"said Mariana....

Ha another cliff hanger man I just evil!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 am

Why is Darren always the hero? Sad lol jk but i liked it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 am

lol don't worry, I'll make you the hero in the next chappie! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:43 am

lol okay thanks! anyway i never really posted on this yet i liked it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:10 am

Thanks, just ideas that pop in my head that I just write and then type! Laughing
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top