Class Ten - Basic Level - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Ten - Basic Level - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Ten - Basic Level

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Ten - Basic Level - Page 2 Empty Re: Class Ten - Basic Level

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat May 22, 2010 3:12 am

Abbey knew she was late. Terribly late, in fact. She was hoping that because she was rarely ever late to a class that maybe, just maybe, Professor McCoy would go easy on her. She stopped outside the door to the classroom and peeked in, trying to see if he had started yet with the lesson or not. Of course, Abbey arrived at the worst possible time. Professor McCoy was just kicking a boy out for being late. There went all her hope of him going easy on her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:21 am

Hunter looked up at the professor, "I'm sorry?" he said. "Why do I have to do that?" he asked. He wasn't late, and he found it rather unfair that he was getting kicked out. "And I'd also like to know what I'm apologizing for," he said. He really didn't feel like taking anything from anyone lately, let alone some idiot professor. He really didn't do anything, honestly. This professor was unrealistic and really harsh. When he said the assignment he knew he could do it, easy stuff. "Also professor, that was rather rude!" he added. "I'd prefer you not call me arrogant," he told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Sat May 22, 2010 5:26 am

Elyssa was torn between annoyance at how a teacher and a student was badgering each other and the will of doing what the Professor has said. She decided to do what she needed to do. She arranged the rocks apart, waved her wand and said "Expulso" a little louder cause expulso blasts objects and she was sure it will not work if she said it in a soft way, and the first rock blasted off to pieces. She threw them to one side of the desk and center the second rock. She waved her wand again and said "Reducio" and the rock shrink. Uh-oh. Shocked, she looked at her notes cause obviously,it's not the right spell. Oh men, Reducio shrinks objects and Reducto blasts solid objects. Luckily, some misunderstanding id happening or else she would die in shame. She enlarged the object again and waved her wand and said "Reducto" some bits fall off the rock, she tried again and it worked.

Now I should repair it. Elyssa is gifted in Transfiguration but sometimes she needs a bit of practice before she made it perfect. She separated the bits of rocks on two sides. First on the first rock she muttered "Reparo" And the bits of rocks became a solid rock though smaller than the original one. She set aside it and turned her focus on the second bits of rock, she did the same thing she did on the first but with more concentration. And it repaired itself, much cleaner than the first stone. Glad of what she has done she cleared her robes from some dust and put her wand on the inside of her robes.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Thu May 27, 2010 12:40 pm

''Miss Dawn, good morning to you. And you, boy, I'd prefer you to be present on time, do what you are told and shut your arrogant mouth. I am way to old and way to experienced to let a 10-year-old brat tell me what I should do. Miss, Lewellyn, that was good. Fifteen points for Gryffindor and an O for you.'', McCoy said.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 1:59 pm

"But professor, I was on time! The bell hadn't gone yet," he said his valid argument here. He could take away all the points the professor wanted. He was on time, and really didn't like being called arrogant. "I don't feel like I deserve that kind of disrespect." he said plainly. "And for the record, I'm fourteen...." he said. Ah, this old man was really quite rude. He didn't like it, and he didn't seem too experienced either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sat May 29, 2010 9:52 am

''Class starts when I tell it to, boy. And, for the record, I knew that. And also... disrespect... that is a strong word for someone as small as you. As I have said, you have two options: one, get out, come back in, apologize and do your task; or two, continue to act like Socrates and you will get thrown out with a big T as a reward. Also, has anyone else finished their task?'', he asked.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top