N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 11 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 11 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 11

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 11

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun May 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Again Belle raised her hand, "I cannot quite recall how one is made sir, but I do know that Voldemort had them, I believe he had seven and that was the most to ever be made to date." And again she lowered her hand back into its place in her lap.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 23, 2010 8:48 pm

"if we are talking about horcuxes sir. to creat one of these evil itims you will have to split your soul and there is only one way to do that." Arabella said after raiseing your hand. her sister had told her this or eals she would never and known.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu May 27, 2010 12:27 pm

''Yes, there is only one way to do that. Fey, you are also correct. But, the way of creating a Horcrux is pretty easy, although the spell isn't and the method used is also not so easy. Now, what was my question again? How do you create a Horcrux... you, the new girl, would you care to try?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Thu May 27, 2010 1:04 pm

well first you would have to split your soul." Arabella said "and the only way to do that is to kill some one. But after that there isn't much i know. " She wispred she didn't like the whole death of a person part. she didn't even know why this teacher would have them learn about horcrux's seeing how they were such dark magic.

OOC: sorry i keep forgettting what acount im loged into
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat May 29, 2010 9:44 am

''Yes, only a few people do know. Horcruxes are serious Dark Magic and I am not even allowed to speak to you about that, but I do not care. I myself have never created one, although I have witnessed in the creation of Horcruxes and it takes a lot of energy and complexity. Now... there are several wizards that have created a Horcrux. Can someone name a few?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 am

Julia walked briskly into the DADA classroom, keeping her head down. She took a seat in the back of the room, not wanting to be noticed since she hasn't been to class in a while. She took out her quill, ink, and parchment and began copying the text from the board as well as taking notes from Professor Wilson as he gave his lesson.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top