wolves and wannabe's - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wolves and wannabe's - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wolves and wannabe's

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolves and wannabe's - Page 6 Empty Re: wolves and wannabe's

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Steven nodded when Andrew said he would like a magic quill to take notes "I think I have one that belonged to my father , he gave it to me but I never used it once i qulified from the acadamy" he picked up his own sandwich and took a bite "Its yours , if you want it of course, its just sitting in my draw doing nothing anyway" he looked at andrew "or i can take you into dyagon alley and you can choise your own one"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Fri May 14, 2010 10:37 pm

"Doesn't matter to me," Andrew said, "Just so I don't have to keep writing until my hand falls off. Some of the professors give us endless pages of notes and then papers on top of that. You sure John wouldn't rather have your quill next year? Might be something special to him. Maybe you should ask him. I can always buy one if I have to. But it isn't fair unless you ask John first."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Steven nodded "yes I'll ask him, but I have his grand fathers wand to give him when hes ready its been passed from sone to son for generations " he said "Andrew you have a very wise head on your shoulders for a boy your age" he said "I know its because you've seen a lot of teh world some of it I don't aprove for some one your age but you've seen it and thers nohing I can do about it, I guess waht im trying to say is , If I treat you like a small boy its not because of you its becuse that what I see, i forget about the fact your more street wise than john " he sighed wishing Janet wwas there to help him out
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 pm

"I know," Andrew said simply, taking another bite out of his sandwich. "Its okay. Whatever you and John decide about the quill is okay by me. " He rooted in the basked and found bottles of water and chose one for himself. "You don't have to leave John out. You can bring him back. It's fine by me. He'll be bored. " He wasn't going to say that all the waiting wasn't exciting either, but he knew better. Babies took time. He knew that. He had seen that.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat May 15, 2010 8:04 pm

steven smiled " some how I don't think so at the lupin rantch she'll find things for him to do But I will , when we get back I thought we could use some time together" he said taking a bottle from the basket . It was then he heard Dove crying out then nothing , he stood up and moved into the barn , where he saw a small tan foal laid in the straw, with a kick of its legs it stood up "well done dove " he said smiling s he carfuly moved in to check her "shes tired but ok, well Andrew seems you have a colt now too" he grinned at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat May 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Andrew got up and went in and watched Dove tending her new baby. He wasn't going to interfere but keep his distance. He wanted to wait until Dove gave him an invitation to come into the stall. When she did, Andrew went over and simply petted the new arrival. He did not talk to it, knowing that it needed to bond to Dove first. That was important. Then he started to step away. "Can he take my new one to the barn by nightfall?" she asked Andrew, "I can walk, but i don't want to be here all night."

Andrew relayed the request to Steven and told him it seemed to be important to her to go back to where she felt at home for her first night with her baby.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat May 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Steven listened to Andrew as he told him what Dove had said "sure he may have to lay across shadows back but we could make it" he said moving to the stall, slowly he moved inside and waited for the new foal to get use to him "Dove , Im just going to have shadow carry him so he dosen't have to walk , ok he'll be safe I garentee it, Andrew Dove is saddled , could you take her out side and i'll bring th colt " he said moving to ivk up the colt i his arms after saddling Shdaow "well boy looks as if your a father now " he said lying the foal across his back , shadow looked at the foal and whinnied but staid calm . Steven mounted Shadow and they rode back to the ranch.

Stalling shadow he lifted the foal down and placed it in a nce werm dry stall as he waited for Dove and Andrew.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat May 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Andrew made sure she had fresh feed, water and straw so she had anything she needed. She was devoted to the new colt, but looked at Andrew, "Come back tomorrow. You'll see a big difference then, Young One." "You're feeling okay?" Andrew asked. "Fine," she said happily to him. "This is all a mother ever needs is her child. Come back and things will look very different. We develop much quicker than you do, Human."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat May 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Steven headed into teh main living room , tossing some floo powe in he called to the lupin farm nd explained why he was back so late and asked fr john to come threw witch he did several minets later "sorry dad had to finsh my cookie, so wheres te new foal?" he asked steve exlained the best thing was to wait for morning gioving foal and mother time alone John nodded and dove to his room to check fred.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat May 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Andrew followed, interested in seeing if Fred had grown any. He stopped at his own room on the way in order to feed Frog. He fed Frog and put Frog in his pocket. John would have to mention cookies. It made Andrew's tummy growl. He liked cookies. He got into one of his drawers and enjoyed a chocolate frog instead. That would last for awhile. Then he went to John's room. "So--how's Fred? Is he any bigger?" Andrew asked. "You know you'll have to write me about it when he actually becomes a full frog."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top