Can one die from Boredom? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can one die from Boredom? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can one die from Boredom?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can one die from Boredom? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can one die from Boredom?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Keera listened as the drunken Richard tell her about himself, and couldn’t help but
smirk; that was what alcohol did to people, it made them carefree and allowed even
the most troubled of people to enjoy themselves. She looked down at the drink that
the bartender has just set down in front of her, one of two things could happen wh-
en she drank the fire whiskey; she would either lose it completely, and land herself
in either the loony bin or the hospital, or she would enjoy her time and wake up in the
morning with a hangover. She hoped it was the latter, but decided not to give it any
more thought, because she knew her common sense would talk her out of it if she
held herself back any longer.

She took a swig from the bottle, a Cheshire Cat grin on her pink lips when the alcohol
burned her throat and her chest on the way down. Oh, what an unintelligent move
she had just made…

“Keera, you shall know no more than that,” Keera replied, as promised, giving the
two men her name, even if it was only her first; if either one of them worked for the
Ministry, they would know about the young witch she had murdered in her earlier
years, and she wouldn’t be able to contain her fury if they started judging her so
very early in the evening.

Keera brought the bottle to her lips again and tipped the bottle, downing more of the
precious whiskey, foolishly. Tick, Tick, Tick… She grimaced, it had to stop, the
ticking had to stop. She rubbed her forehead and glanced at Scott, “It. Wont. Stop,”
she hissed. TICK, TICK, TICK! She swallowed more of the whiskey, desperate to
end the madness that she had been living with for so very long, but the more she
swallowed, the louder it got, much to her dismay. She shot Scott a distressed look,
knowing that nothing was going to get that stupid clock to stop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Fey Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Scott was unsure as to what she was talking about but she certainty was in distress. He pulled his wand out again, "Melisculus." He said gently.

The spell was to make anyone instantly feel better, though it would not heal anything. But Scott had a feeling he could not heal whatever was bothering her. "There that should help." He said with a soft smile.
Scott Fey
Scott Fey

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 pm

As soon as Scott cast the spell Keera felt a sensation in her head, one that made
her feel like she hadn’t a care in the world. She breathed in slowly and leaned her
head back, pushing her drink away from her; she didn’t need it anymore, the spell
made her feel better than any alcohol could. tick…tick…tick it was fainter now,
quieter, but she could still feel it in her brain, like a bug crawling around inside her
skull.

Keera smiled genuinely in Scott’s direction- an act of kindness that she hadn't shown
anyone in at least ten years and leaned back on her arms, which were rested on the
back of the barstool she was sitting in. “You’ll definitely have to teach me that one,
Fey,” she told him with a raspy laugh, still rusted from not being used as often as it
should have been.

“You sir, are going to have one hell of a hangover,” Keera told Richard with a smirk.
She was still fighting with the monster named ‘insanity’ within her, but things had
gotten a lot easier with the help of Melisculus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Fey Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Scott smiled at and nodded once as he pushed his own drink away and ordered two waters. "All right, if it helped I would be more then willing to teach it to you. To be honest my sister's new husband taught it to me. He's a healer, a pretty good one too." He slid one to her. "Here, that will help even more." He turned to Richard too and smile.

"You if you drink water in between drinks it will keep you hydrated cutting back the effects of the hangover. That one I learned on my own." He winked at Keera. "Hey, lets find a table and play some Poker." He suggested.
Scott Fey
Scott Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Keera grabbed the water Scott had just ordered for her and nodded in his direction, a
genuine smile still visible on her lips. She took her flask in her hands and unscrewed the
top before pouring the water from the glass to the flask, something she did with every
single glass of water she drank for as long as she could remember, although, she coul-
dn’t remember the last time she had actually washed the thing. This thought grossed her
out a little bit. She brought the flask closer to her face and examined it, it was a bit dusty
around the rim, but other than that she couldn’t find anything wrong with it. She shrug-
ged and set the glass down, taking a drink of water.

Since Keera had just had her first bottle of firewhiskey, she hadn’t the faintest idea what
a hangover was like; she had seen a few classmates with hangovers during her last years
at Hogwarts, but she had never actually joined in on the parties, and therefore never had
to spend her morning with her face in the toilet. Keera rolled her eyes when Scott winked at
her after stating that he had learned his little anti-hangover trick himself; cockiness was hot,
but it was also extremely annoying at the same time, if that makes sense.

Keera’s dark green eyes sparkled at the mention of poker, and she couldn’t keep herself from
clapping her hands together out of excitement. It had been a while since she had played aga-
inst anyone who actually knew the rules, and Keera could tell by the way Scott suggested the
game, that he obviously knew quite a bit- or at least enough to think he was going to win. “Yes!”
she cheered and jumped up from her seat, her flask in hand, and excitement in her eyes. She
had nearly forgotten about her bad day, much to her surprise, and was actually enjoying hers-
elf for the time being, which was, also to her surprise.

“Either of you boys actually good at Poker?” she asked mockingly, smirking as she walked for-
ward, weaving in-between taken chairs and tables in search of an empty one. She had her
deck of playing cards on her as usually, and found herself fingering them from within her po-
cket as she walked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:21 am

[[OOC:I don;t know to play poker though Richard does ... hope we won;t play it here Very Happy]]

After Scott and Richard finished shaking their hands he didn't really know what to say. Though he had taken a glass or two of vodka he was still rather normal and looked peaceful as always though he might given to people some other impression. "Book writer you say? What do you write about? Horror, Drama, Romance, Comedia, Targedies what?Maybe poems?" he asked curiously rather surprised to meet a writer that was so young. His age made him feel a bit old, but then again he was 38.

His eyes secretly scanned the girl that looked rather intresting to examine though he never made anyone know he was scanning him/her. "Well Keera nice to meet you both. Like i said i am Las Vegas fan. Have you ever been there? I used to go there when i was younger to play poker once in a year.." he asked curious about the fact if British people used to travel outside of Europe or Egypt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Fey Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm

(OOC: What do you mean about playing it here Richard?)

Scott was happy to see Keera so delighted. "I am in fact good at poker but I must admit I taught my little sister and she kicks my butt at it." He smiled as he thought about the first time he had taught Belle and beat her, she had been so determined to learn the game they had played all night...the third game was the last Scott ever won.

He turned to Richard then as they walked about. "I write about the life styles of Magical Creatures actually. My last book took me to the Maiden's Forest in Ireland to study a herd of Unicorns actually. Not as innocent and gentle as every one would claim. They have some nasty fights when it comes to mating and territory."
Scott Fey
Scott Fey

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top