Basic Level - Lesson 9 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Level - Lesson 9 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Level - Lesson 9

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Level - Lesson 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Basic Level - Lesson 9

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 am

Elyssa looked at the Chimaera, body of lioness, tail with snake's head and a goat on it's spine. She felt brave to the task they were asked to do but still there's the nervousness. This is the first for her to see a creature that rare. She saw Aurora cast the Stunning Spell in it but it's no use. Maybe that boy named James Wake if I am not mistaken has a plan. Besides how can I know how to deal with that kind of creature, I just learned how to fight with the merpeople. "Uhmm... Mr. Wake, You asked Aurora to work with others, I mean us, but do you know what exactly should we do?"she asked shamelessly, she doesn't want to have a T for this task but she doesn't know what to do and he's doing something maybe he knew, she thought.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Let me distract it james! aurora was getting mad. She decided to not listen to james. She didnt like working with others. She started walking, sing her crutches, around to the wall. She turned and started hitting the wall. The creature looked at her for a split second before he started towards her. Using her crutches she moved away. She laughed having fun. She shot back a stupefy over and over again, making sure they hit the ground and not the creature.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm

I thought he said these were dangerous... thought James to himself as the animal began to trudge after Aurora. James picked up his ink bottle, and cast a solemn Incarcerous on it, turning it into a weighted net.
"First of all, don't call me Mr. Wake," he said, handing Elyssa the net. "As for the plan, well, I was hoping someone else would come up with one. Until then, we'll have to do this the old fashioned way. In two minutes, I'm going to call the creatures attention to me. I will try to blind both heads, giving you enough time to capture the creature with this net. If that does, or doesn't work out, I want you to jump out of the way. Got it?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Aurora kept a steady pace still firing stupefy at the floor close to the creature. Can yo hurry up? i dont want my leg to give way. she kept moving, her leg trembling just barely.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Sat May 01, 2010 3:34 am

Elyssa listened to James and got the net he handed over her. "Honestly,James, if that's what you prefer, I really don't have a plan that's why I'm asking you. Besides, It's my first time to see a creature like that. And if that's what you think is good then go. But I've got some question, when you say you're going to blind both heads, how're you going to and whose heads? The lion's, the goat's or the snake's?" She asked rudely cause for her netting it won't work well but she has no idea how tackle with that animal or something so let his idea commence.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat May 01, 2010 12:14 pm

"I did say, 'try,' didn't I?" James stepped up to the creature, shooting a Stupefy at its back end. The creature turned around to face James, eyes filled with malice, and teeth gnashing. It certainly didn't look like a cub. As it turned, James deftly cast Lumos Maximos, causing the creature to reel in agony as both heads were blinded by the sudden intrusion of light. "NOW!" he called to the Gryffindor with the net.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat May 01, 2010 12:19 pm

"oh are you kidding me" Aurora though. accio net! Aurora clutched the conjured net in her hand. She went up behind the creature and slammed the net down. The creature stood there. There wasnt much room for it to move in the net. She smiled a bit.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon May 03, 2010 12:03 pm

(OK, so this is it, class dismissed. Next class - Exam. Grades, Miseria - A; other four - E; rest - T)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top