The Second Task - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Second Task - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Second Task

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Second Task - Page 3 Empty Re: The Second Task

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Alright here is what Darren has to say! He says Wilson, stop screwing the damned task up! We (the admins) are running this thing. So sorry Wilson, but you just leave it alone alright! The run down is Wilson but out, Amelia will have to rewrite her task! Nobody is to post in this task until Darren let's me know what he's doing. He will be back in five days so he'll take it from there. The POSSIBLE deadline could be June 18th, we need to finish this before July! Alright, last time I am going to express this! If you have a problem PM Darren, or stay silent.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:46 am

OK. fine with me :-) Just, do not ask me to devise any of the future tasks since it does seem that my ideas, who get accepted, are utter nonsense. Next time, do construct these tasks by yourself and do not ask me anymore. Although, I have given ideas for all the tasks, now I won't. I'll finish what I have started as a judge of the task and that is the border which I shall not cross.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:46 pm

In the interest of full disclosure, I wanted to let you know that if you choose to have the deadline for this task be any time before May 15, I will no longer be able to participate as the Ravenclaw champion. The next three weeks are a blur of finals and scholarship essays, and I know already that if I was asked to write a new post any time in the next three weeks it would be logistically impossible.

This is not my way of spiting you for choosing to make me rewrite my post. I will not pretend I am not sorely disappointed that all my work is going to go to waste; instead, I am just telling you in advance so you can have another candidate in mind in case you should choose to start the task up again in the near future with a deadline I cannot meet.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Okay, Okay. Matt you're going on about how we're not doing the badger task blah, blah, blah... But what are we doing then!? It's all fine and dandy knowing what we're not doing but it helps to know what we've got to do. I'm assuming we will have to wait until Darren returns (from the dark side).
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:13 pm

It's not me, that's all Darren's sayings...I'm just he messenger parrot!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top