Surprise Visit (Mariana's House) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise Visit (Mariana's House) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise Visit (Mariana's House)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise Visit (Mariana's House) - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise Visit (Mariana's House)

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Mariana gave a "you are crazy" look to her cousin who was chocolate thirsty all the time and probably if he could he would drink it for the entire days. That is considering she would make them all the days. "I'll try to do it with my foot this time." she smiled sarcasticly looking at him like a mom that thought her little son was acting funny. "Anyway 2 warm chocolates it is." she said walking over to the kitchen taking some chocolate making it melt on the oven with a quick process using her wand. Then she took some milk from the fridge and warmed it up mixing it up with already melted chocolate and added tiny bit of vanilla on the end. "There's your warm chocolate. I brought the entire bowl in case you are thirsty for more." she said walking back into the room putting the silver plate on the table.

Afterwards she finally sat down crossing her legs. "So cousin when did you get idea to come visit me? I thought you already forgat about your cousin Mari. And Haley how do you put up with this one all the days?" she asked not meaning to offend just to make a joke. Hafiz was a good boy, well sort of.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Surprise Visit (Mariana's House) - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise Visit (Mariana's House)

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:00 am

Hafiz take a sip of the warm chocolate drink, Oh Heaven. It so nice. I love it! Try it Haley, as he turned to Haley.
As Mari ask Hafiz the question, Hafiz just got the answer for it Ofcorse it is because i miss your home made drinks! And we haven't spoke for a loooong time. Well, for me, Hafiz give her a warm smile with a smooch of vanilla on his upper lip. Well Mari, how are you? Any cool plans?
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Haley took a sip of the hot chocolate and smiled, "This is very good." she sat back and listened to the cousins talk.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Mariana smiled at him knowing he would drink it all at once if it wasn't so hot. After what kind of hot chocolate could be cold. "Thank you. Enjoy your drink there is more. That is anless my chocolate thirsty cousin drinks it all.." she said adding the last part dragging her statement at her cousin though she was speaking to Haley. "When was the last time you were here? My party last year?" she asked trying to remember. "Cool plans? Well apart from moving here for good after i graduate nope i don't.." she replied shrugging her shoulders like moving here was taking a horse ride. "Now Haley don;t be shy. I want to know how you put up with this one all the days? Is he a good kisser?" she asked knowing that wasn;t her buisness, but after all Mariana wouldn't be Mariana if she didn't put her nose everywhere.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Hafiz were thinking when was he there for the last time. Yeah, i guess the party last year. But when i arrived the party was almost over. I think i want to cry, his face sulking with the cup on his hand. Until, Mari asked Haley the golden question, Hafiz turned to Haley whether he is or he is not. He shy smile at Haley waiting for the answer.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Haley blushed and stared at her drink and shrugged, "He's not really difficult at all, he's pretty easy to put up with, I would have to ask how he puts up with me...." her face turned brighter red as she bit her bottom lip and looked up at Hafiz and then away quickly, "He's an amazing kisser."
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Mariana hugged her baby cousin or actually tapped him on the shoulder with her hand hanged around his neck. "There there cousin don't cry i'll make another party just for you. You can announce being girlfriend and boyfriend." she said smiling lightly though she was paying attention to Haley at same time which would get confusing at times. "Why is that? Do you like to boss him around?" she asked smiling sincerely hoping she was since her cousin did need a lot of bossing around. "Awww did you hear that cousin? You are an amazing kisser. I do hope you two won't make me leave the room so you can smooch on my couch?" she said putting obvious question mark to that.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top