Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 pm

"I, of course, will be there to help defend the hospital, and I am sure Katherine will also be more than willing to help," Robert said. He looked beside him to Katherine, who nodded, seriously, understanding the gravity of the situation very well. As Khaat's mother, she was not about to let her daughter be harmed. No matter what the cost, and she knew Robert felt the same way.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Mariana ignored Jess for complete turning to Robert because Khaat was her friend and she didn't want anything bad happening to her. "Why don't you ask aurors for help? After all they are the ones who should look for their booty not us." she asked though had a thought she should have really asked Matt that not Robert since Matt was the minister not Robert. She prefered to skip that little detail knowing someone would eventually respond.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 am

Jess nodded, he'd known Matt would agree, and he was barely even asking Rob, it really wasn't a question with him. Mariana on the other hand had asked a good question, one that he could answer farely easily. "Well Mariana, there's a rather simple answer to that. First, the aurors don't have the same strength we do, i've heard that yet another break out has occurred in Azkaban, and if they can't even defend themselves from low moraled, wandless prisoners, then i don't want them defending our hospital. Another point is that khaat is an order member, not an auror, so we have an obligation to help her out, and St Mungos is a privately owned hospital, which is supported by the Ministry, so they have no hold on it really. And finally, i wouldn't trust gabrielle as far as i could throw her, so i'd much prefer to have all of you helping me and khaat with this, than the aurors," he told her, finishing with a patronising smile. "Answer your questions?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:08 pm

"Thank you Jess," Matt said hiding sarcasm. "The breakout very unfortunate, but we should have those prisoners bounded up and returned in no time." he said. "And this is more personal that Ministry business Mari. Khaat and Rob are like family to me, as much as they'd hate to admit it." he stole a glance at Rob. "Alright, Robert you can expect me at St.Mungos whenever you need me," he said smiling. "Now, can we move on to a subject that is bothering me?" he asked Jess. "Ne'Os Emof attacked me in the Ministry not to long ago and let slip something about Hogwarts not being as safe as it once was." he sighed. "Now I know Emof isn't one for telling the truth, but I still think we should look into it!" he looked up at Jess. "Oh and Jess, I have a present for you," he said grinning. He pulled out Emof's preserved arm that was wrapped in brown wrapping paper. "It's a little reminder on how I managed to practically kill Emof," he said grinning slyly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Jack walked in and loked around at all who sat in the room he just shook his nhead and moved with jessica who followed behind looking just as flat stomached as she had before she had the twins. recently he had took to not saying much for there was not much to say . He had his family to take care of. His wearwolf side came out slightly every so often but more in a growl or a look. he pulled a chair out for jessica and one for himself "sorry were late the bay sitter came late , somthing about her mother being ill" he said his eyes taking in those who sat around , he nodded to robert , katherine and especialy Khaat, then at jess who tecnicaly was his boss.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Jessica walked behind Jack slightly annoyed. That she'd had to leave her some what new born babies to come to a meeting she didn't want to attend. With her arms folded she wsalked or rather stormed into the room sitting down beside Jack she had promissed him she would not say anything being tht ehr hormones were still out of whack and she was in a foul mood.

"yeah , stupid girl, wish we had the woman back she never let us down" she mumbled as sahe sat back in the chair waiting tro hear just what was ment to be discused "so what this meeting all about anyway, mor bikering over who dose what and why"she said glancing at Jack with a sigh she quickly turned away.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Mariana wasn't even surprised though the question was fair enough. "I don't care what happened in Azkaban and it's not either my problem. Prisoners that escaped probably had much more expirience then that poor exuce for a vampire called Emof which we are up against. And besides Emof is no actually should be their target to capture since they are still ones who should enforce the law not the Order even though that you basiclly do." she replied with a cold voice and sharp eyes that looked like they were going to cut Jess with just looking at him. "Yeah Emof said the truth for once how surprising..Headmaster was acting strange lately though i couldn't asure why. " She preferd to skip the part where she was in the ministry since almost no one noticed her. "Good lord that's disgusting Matt do we really need to see it?" snapped Mari at the sudden look of Emof's hand as the creeps flowed through every inch of her body.

Someone entered the door and she turned her head towards another two members that just sat down not too far from her since she was closest to the door. These two were familiar though she never really had a fair chat with anyone. "Heya. We are just discussing who is going to go and take care of St.Mungo's. If you would like to apply you are welcome." she replied not changing her expression not even for one moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:04 am

"For your information," Khaat said quietly, "Emof's day did not end when you whacked off his arm, Matt. He came to St. Mungos, with a live bomb, and held me there, basically hostage--again--until he murdered Faelen in front of me, and conjured a new arm through some convoluted spells and made me attach it. I had no choice. It was either that or he was prepared to blow up the hospital with everyone in it. I think there are only a few people here that truly understand how vulnerable St. Mungos is and what a prize it would be for Emof. You need to remember that it holds the medical records for every witch and wizard in Europe. And that is extremely valuable information for anyone who wants it. And I am very, very sure he will be back. I do appreciate the help from anyone who will help me protect it. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 am

"Must be the same bomb he carried into the Ministry and threatened Matt with.." Mariana commented not paying attention to what she was saying untill she already finished her little slip off. "He took Faelan's arm? That is so disgusting." she commented as the same creepy feeling flowed through every inch of her body. "Anyway if you are indeed not going to call aurors to do their job i can help you Khaat. Ofcourse my time is limited with classes, but it's sufficent with everyone who would actually be there." she said turning the topic around.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:43 am

"No, that's not exactly what he did. It was some odd almost alchemic thing. He actually melted down Faelen's body and melted down some magical staff he had, blended them together, formed it into an arm, implanted a horcrux in it and then made me attach it. I wish I had had an alternative, but the truth is that his new prosthetic arm, works almost as good as a real one, and it has a horcrux implanted in it. However, it does appear that the new arm has a weakness. It cannot do magic. Eventually, that might be to our advantage."

She glanced over at her father who was frowning deeply. At first glance, Khaat thought he thought she was crazy, but at second glance she saw he was thinking deeply about what she had said and was considering the magic that it had taken to pull off such a fete.

"My father and I will be working to strengthen the protective enchantments around the hospital. Hopefully that may help somewhat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top