Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Mariana was listening the entire conversation after her own comment, but when Wilson called Sophia stupid she assumed Matt won't be too pleased. But no he grabbed his wand and pointed it at Wilson's throat which made her snap out of her cloud and stand up quickly and come towards the both not likeing this at all. "Are you guys crazy? And it would be better for you Wilson to keep your comments for yourself outside of classes because trust me i don't have to endure you here." she told Wilson calmly like she was talking this over a cup of tea.

Last edited by Mariana Diggory on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 6

Post by James William Wilson Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 pm

(You cannot technically make a shield between a table and a person... I mean, the table would just scratch him in the knees. As if I had pushed it manually. Please edit that out. And there is no way you could have seen that.)
''My dear child, neither do I, neither do I. And still, I do not know how high your level of self-confidence is, but trust me... it will fall down. Now, stop the bloody quarrels and start using common sense, for Peter's sake. Why do we always have to fight because of your irrationality and your idiotic disbelief.'', he commented. ''Oh, and Diggory, I am still professor Wilson. And trust me, I can make you say that.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Mariana rooled her eyes not having much of will to respond him on his comments that were always out of place. "I could tell you something right now PROFESSOR! But no i prefer to keep comments out of place for myself unlike some people.So do me a favour and sit down in peace." she said using a very calm civilized tone scanning him with her blue eyes like her worst enemy.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:09 pm

((My god you lot annoy me. I asked for information, if i'd wanted your opinions i'dve given them to you. Razz Matt, Rob, you're in the wrong, from now on i don't want people doing anything other than what i ask for, not because i am 'power crazy' but because if that doesn't happen, we will have more massive arguments, and you know that pisses me off...))

"Shut up," Jess said calmly and concisely. "Matt, stand down, get in your seat or get out, i don't care what position you are in the world, i wont put up with that sort of sh*t," he said. "Wilson, thank you for the information. As it happens i've had my suspicions for awhile, Majere's handling of a recently held meeting was my first hint, but his new staff... well that's even more concerning to be honest," he said quietly. "However, i think that Wilson may have a point. Majere is not a person to mess with, and just walking into hogwarts with an armed contigent of Aurors and Order members will do nothing but anger him. Believe you me, i've seen how deep his roots have spread, and he will be a toughie to uproot. The best method will be to be subtle. Poison his grip on the castle, we've got the PA, as well as McCoy and Wilson," he said, not completely certain of that, "and that should be enough to make his grip fail," he said simply.
"And shut up wilson," he added, "Here you being a professor doesn't count for anything. But he is my second in command, so you do need to treat him with a little more respect than usual Mari," he said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 pm

''Thank you, Jess. You see what happens when we use common sense. I have even more information, but that is for our discussion later, which I have already announced.'', he said. He then walked a little to Jess and whispered something in his ear. ''Do stand on her side, won't you? Make her feel more self-confident. Remember our discussion. Do not mind me, or my position here or there, just... stand by her. Listen to friendly advice.'', he whispered and walked back to his place, hoping that his action aroused suspicion, mainly because he said a completely harmless and unimportant thing.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Jess rolled his eyes and shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Right," He said, looking around at them before resting his eyes on Khaat. "As most of you should know, recently St Mungo's hospital has recieved threats, and has been attacked once, and i've been asked if the order could stand guard over it. This would be a great help to one of our own members, and the hospital of course, and i'd be greatly appreciative if everyone could help," He told them, "Oh, not the people at hogwarts, i can understand that," he added calmly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Mariana rooled her eyes at Jess not wanting another never ending argue with him. "I will if he does..." she said shortly taking a seat not even being bothered to show she was annoyed just laughed for herself like there was something terribly funny in this situation. "Yeah i am still the one who disrespected him..Big surprise.." she thought for herself, but stayed perfectly calm like nothing ever happened. "And just for info sake only my friends can call me Mari which means you can't." she added with a smirk leaning back into her chair by the door crossing her legs.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 am

Matt gave up, he let the table hit his knee and slumped down in his seat. "Remind me again why I'm here?" he asked grumpily. His mind was racing, he wanted to leave but knew it was best not to. He looked at Jess and blinked, he could never win. Matt was finished with this all, he'd do his part and leave after he was finished. "All i want is a little respect," he muttered to himself. He looked around at everyone and then placed his eyes on the center of the table.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Jess raised his eyebrows and glanced over at Mari. "My apologies... Miss Diggory, i wont be letting it happen again," He told her, his tone of voice just daring her to continue. He then looked over at Matt and nodded, he could certainly understand how Matt felt, and as a friend he knew he should help, but having said that, he also knew that if he help up the meeting any further for individual matters, they would never leave.

Lightly tapping his wand on the desk for attention, each time letting his wand crack softly, but enough to be heard by all. "Please," he said, his voice nearly sounding as though it was in agony, "Please, onto the topic. St. Mungos, can i get some support with this. Khaat here would very much appreciate any assisstance she can get, and i want to help her, but if i can't give numbers, or even a commited response, i'll ask her to look elsewhere. Now, can everyone here help St Mungos?" he asked them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:42 pm

"I can," Matt said looking at Jess. He had some extra steam to blow off. "Anyone steps inside St.Mungos and they get their head blown off," he joked. He glanced around the room, there wasn't much. "I'm sure I could talk to a few people I know, see if they feel like helping." he said. He would have to tell Jess sooner or later, he'd have to say that Bellatrix was back. She could be a problem, a very large problem!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top