Class 2 -Basic - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class 2 -Basic - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class 2 -Basic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class 2 -Basic - Page 2 Empty Re: Class 2 -Basic

Post by Natalie Weasley01 Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 am

Natalie looked taken aback as she said she's shy, why would she? she thought "Oww..don't be shy, I'm like that when I'm a first year but I caught up in the end, as everyone did. By the way, I'm Natalie..Natalie Weasley, third year in Hufflepuff." she held out a hand on her hoping she would shake hands with her and giving her a welcoming smile she always wear to everyone she had talked with.
Natalie Weasley01
Natalie Weasley01

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Aurora shook hands with her still looking towards the floor. She thought abot things as she looked.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Keera nodded with a bored expression in reply to all of the greetings she received;
she didn’t enjoy useless small talk when she was exhausted, and exhausted she
was. Keera waited for the chatter to die down a bit before speaking, so that she
would not have to repeat herself, “Hysteria. Can anyone tell me what that word me-
ans?” she asked the class, twirling a small plant in-between two of her fingers. She
looked about the greenhouse, there were only a few students there- hell, there we-
re only ever a few students there, it was as if they found Herbology as unimportant
as Keera did. She smirked, it was a possibility.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Aurora listened to the question . "Doesnt it mean Behavior exhibiting excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic?" she asked. This was a word she had looked up loads of times. "And isnt another definition A mental disorder characterized by emotional excitability and sometimes by amnesia or a physical deficit, such as paralysis, or a sensory deficit, without an organic cause?"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 pm

“Exactly,” Keera replied, trying her best to forget about the words ‘mental disorder’ and
continued on with what she was saying, “So now that you know what hysteria is, I can
explain to you fully what a Alihotsy leaves are capable of.” Keera, still holding a small pl-
ant by it’s stem in her hands, raised the plant up so that it was in front of her face, and
so that the students could see it from where they were sitting. “If these leaves are touch-
ed, swallowed, or if you come in contact with them at all, they will cause inexplicable
hysteria. So, what I want you to do is get into pairs and do exactly what I tell you,” she
explained, standing up from her rickety chair.

Keera walked over to two of the tables and sat a plant identical to the one she had been
holding, on its surface. She was going to have one of the students in each pair eat one
of the plant's leaves, and then she would have the other try and find a way to cure them.
She would not tell them the antidote, for it was something they should have already learn-
ed by that time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Aurora stood still. she hated being partnered up. Looking at the ground thinking is akll she did even though she was told to get a partner.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum