Watching the stars - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Watching the stars - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Watching the stars

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching the stars - Page 5 Empty Re: Watching the stars

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 pm

He thought about it. He wanted to walk her himself, alone. He also wanted to tell her he might be living with her and their parents, "Umm, no thats ok." he looked at Amanda.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 pm

"Alex, Woody is going that way any ways. he can make sure nothing happens to me. you don't have to go all the way down there with me. you could end up being out after cerfew."Amanda said smileing sweetly at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:58 pm

"okay but if i hear of any thing happening between the two of you then you both know what will happen." Alex said then left and went to the griffendor common room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Woody walked toward Amanda and looked to see if Alex was gone. After he was, he hugged Amanda. "Ok, lets go. I have some good news."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 pm

"What do you mean good news?" Amanda inquired looking confused. "whats going on?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 pm

He put his arm around Amanda, "Well, while I was at the lake with your brother," he started to walk down the stairs, "He asked me if I wanted to stay with you and your family this summer" He kissed amanda lightly, "and if we're lucky, It might stick."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:06 pm

"it will let daddy get to know you!" Amanda said jumping up and down holding her note book tight. then she huged woody tight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 pm

He laughed and smiled, " I told you I had good news!" he hugged her but refused to jump up and down. "Now shh," he laughed, " I dont want Alex to come out to see whats going on. I dont think it matters to him if its after curfew, he will still hurt me." He kissed her.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 pm

"sorry," Amanda said hand keep huging him and kissing him on the cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 pm

He smiled and hugged her tight, "Ok, ok. I think I should get you to your room before its after curfew."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top