Watching the stars - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Watching the stars - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Watching the stars

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching the stars - Page 4 Empty Re: Watching the stars

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Alex taped his sister on the foot lightly. "is there something i should know about you two? "he asked his brows kniited with confusion. glanceing form one of them to the other
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:31 pm

"we're just friends," amanda said moveing to sit next to her brother "not thing to worry about. your little sister is safe know one will hurt me as long as you and dad are around. you know that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Woody looked at Alex, then at Amanda, he looked worried for his life at the moment, but tried not to show it.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Hmm," alex said then started to play his gutair. "but if i find your lieing you know what will happen to your little frined. and every thing." he said then payed more attintion to his music
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:36 pm

no worries," amanda siad "i know what would happen if daddy found out i was dateing a slythern let alone any one. and i couldn't let that happen to any frined."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Woody looked at Amanda thinking, Nice Cover. he was kind of offended the wasy she said "found out I was dating a slytherin." He looked at Alex not knowing what to say so he just sat on a ledge away from Alex and Amanda.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 pm

well still if dad or i find out about any thing going on he'lll probaly have a broken leg or maybe two." Alex said. "nothing to siriouse seeing as he is also my frined. thought that will also change."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Woody took a deep breath. He was scared but no scared of Alex at the same time. "Yeahm well dont worry. nothing going on nor will go on between me and your sister." he tried to sound convincing but not so convincing Amanda believed it.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 pm

"umm i think im going to go down to my commor room and ceatch up on some sleep," Amanda said and got up walking towrds the stairs the led down to the seventh floor. "any one eals going down there i'm kindof scared of the place my self."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 pm

"i'll walk you down there." Alex said "nothing not even a goast is going to hurt my baby sister." he got up and went to her side. "You going down?"he asked woody
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top