I have a half sister?(Zani,Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I have a half sister?(Zani,Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I have a half sister?(Zani,Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a half sister?(Zani,Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a half sister?(Zani,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:15 am

"Hmmm" said Ne'Os thinknig smelling the air "There is a child in the house next to us bring him to me" he said simple waiting for her responce.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

I have a half sister?(Zani,Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a half sister?(Zani,Open)

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 am

Zani made a face towards Ne'Os, not a mad or confused one, but a how could you tell that there was a boy in there face. She turned her head towards the house, she walked to the window and looked inside. She saw the boy in his room watching the TV. She heard the boys father say that his mother had just left for work. So she thought of an idea. She turned to Ne'Os. "One boy coming right up." Zani said turning towards the window again. She saw a picture of the boys mother on a desk near his bed. She changed her appearance to look like the boys mother. She smiled evilly, and walked to the front door. She opened it right up and walked inside. A few minutes later she came back out with the boy hand in hand. "Ok now I want you to meet a friend of mine ok hunny." She said to the boy, the boy looked up towards Ne'Os, with curious eyes. Zani then let go of the boy pulling out her wand, behind the boy so he didn't see. She then pointed it at him, making ropes go around the boy and a piece of tape form around his mouth. She change back into her normal form and waited for Ne'os to be impressed.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:08 am

"Intresting indeed thank you i was famished" he said taking out the elder wand "avada kadavra" he said the green jet of light hit the child between the eyes. Before the hcild could hit the ground Ne'Os was already drinking the child's blood. Ne'Os finished and let the child lay gently on the ground "Yes you are truley evil though i dont know if you knew i would kill the child" he said waiting for Zani's reaction to this.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 am

Zani was confused when she heard him say that he was famished. If he was hungry or thirsty then why did he ask her for a child. But when she saw him kill the child and then drink it's blood, she understood very well what he was. His pale skin and sharp teeth should have been the first sign. So Zani realizes that she now has a vampire half brother. She smiles up at him, but frowns at the sound of him sucking the blood out. She didn't like that sound, but she didn't mind him doing what came naturely. When he finished she sighed happily, laughing and pointing to her chin. "You have a little on your chin." Zani said with a grin and a tiny laugh. "Now that you are full and know that I am truely your sister and evil. What are we to do now? Would you like to get to know me? Or will you allow me to get to know you?" Zani asked him wanting to get to the reason that she came to find him already.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:03 am

"I would like to hear about you before i tell you of me forgive me but i will be explaining to people who i am for the rest of my unatruly long life" he said wondering why she had come to London to find him. He cleaned off his chin with his sleeve. He watched his skin on his hand turn back to its normal lifefull color. He felt his fangs dissapear and his eyes go back to green "There we go now i look like a human again" he said smileing. He frowned again as he saw his right arm turn silver "well mostly human" he said examining it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Zani smiled when she heared him say that he wanted to know more about her, obviously that meant that he still didn't trust her but atleast they where talking normally. "Ok, what would you like to know about me. I can tell you the basics without you asking. My mother is Libby Stain, of course you know that my father was Zack Emof. When they had me they gave me both their last names. So I am Zani Stain-Emof. I was born in the United States, in a state called New York. When I was 13 my mother found out about you and your mother and she left him, a few years after that we heard that he had died. She was upset for a while but she got over it when she heard that I wanted to go to London. She didn't want me to go, she hates being alone, but I told her that I wanted to find you and see what you where like. When she heard this she basically kicked me out of her life. But oh well I'm almost an adult now, so I don't need her." Zani said watching him turn back to normal except for his arm. She stared at it for a second before realizing that she was staring. "What happen to your arm?" She asked him before thinking about the question.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 am

"I fought the minister of magic and well lets say my arm is somewhere else" he said looking at his arm and shaking it slightly so it turned back to flesh color "Dont let it fool you its extremely powerful It contains part of my soul if you catch my meaning" he said smileing his fangs showing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 am

Zani looked up at Ne'Os with confusion on her eyebrows. She had no idea what kind of magic he was refering to so she got back to the subject. The power in the air that Ne'Os was giving off, she could taste it in her mouth. She could smell it, and feel it. It made her want more and more of it. "So Ne'Os, do you have any more questions for me? If not then I have one for you. I can feel the power that you posses and I want part of that power. What must I do to have you help me to gain power like that?" Zani asked him moving closer to him by an inch and gaining a crazied power hungry look in her eyes.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:02 am

"My power is difficult to get could you kill your family your friends...your love?" he asked wondering if he wanted to tell her that his wife was actuly alive unlike what he was implying.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 am

Zani wondered what he meant by the last part of his question, but realized that it must be personal. So she adapted to the question. Zani gained this evil power hungry look in her eyes and stared at Ne'Os. "I would kill you right now if that was how to get the power. But I know that I am no match for you." Zani said calming back down and relaxing. She hoped that he hadn't taken that as an actual threat.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top