visiting Daddy and Grandpa - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

visiting Daddy and Grandpa - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

visiting Daddy and Grandpa

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visiting Daddy and Grandpa - Page 3 Empty Re: visiting Daddy and Grandpa

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he can see Andrian in her twin boys. "Of course you can daddy, there a splitting image of him and they got his personality down to!'said Sophia smiling. Sophia nodded. "That would be great daddy, I don't want you to miss your meeting you have very important business to take care of I bet!'said Sophia winking at him. Sophia smiled when he said he seen some of her in the twins. "Yeah maybe alittle, but it's more in Keegan then Caspian I think!"said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he yet to find Andrian in Noel. "Are you kidding me daddy? Noel has Andrian in her completely she's a fighter just like her farther but she has more qualities of me like Alexia has.'said Sophia softly. "Honestly all of them have some of me in them just like they all some of Andrian in them."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:11 am

"Damn, if only I could see some of myself in them...the real me." he said kissing the top of Noel's head. "You're not even by blood daughter but I can see myself in you!" he said turning to Sophia. "You're hanging around me too much." he winked at her. "Ah forget the meeting, it's only about dragon laws! I can always move it to a different time," he said smiling brightly at her. "In my books, family comes first!" he said with an air of excellence in his tone. "I have alot in my book! I just need to find it," he said hiding a grin.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 am

"Don't worry daddy, you will see plenty of you in them once you hang around them for awhile!'said Sophia laughing and winking at him. Sophia smiled when he said she wasn't his blood daughter but he could see alot of him in her. "Hey what can I say? You basically raised me and gotten back my memory when I didn't know a thing, I just probably picked up alot of your traits!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia laughed when he said she been hanging around him to much. "I'll have to say that's a good thing, I learned alot from you!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia looked at him weirdly. "Dragon laws, why in the hel... I mean gods green earth they would have a meeting about that? Simple don't go by a dragon unless you want to kill simple!'said Sophia smirking as she said that. Sophia smiled when he said family came first in his book and laughed when he said he just had to find it. "True, but I have yet to seen this book daddy you talk so much about!'Sophia told him smirking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:32 pm

"Should I be scared?" he asked her making a mock scared face. "Well you really didn't have a parental guardian." he said. "I never heard you say one word about your parents," he said giving her a concerned look. "But now look at your family tree. Your related to over half of the Wizarding population." he added winking at her. "See the thing about Dragons is, I've learned about a way to tame them. I think we can allow some families to own the smaller ones. Once they are defanged, nailed, and defired." he added chuckling. "I plain on getting one for us if the law is passed." he said winking. "They just have to go through a training process first!" he said. "And you never will," he said grinning at her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Sophia shook her head and laughed. "Nah, there's nothing to be afraid of daddy!"said Sophia smiling and winking at him. Sophia nodded her head as she said she nevered had any parental guardian. "No I haven't, to be honest with you."said Sophia softly. "I never really liked to talk about my real parents and how they died to many bad memories of that night."said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled when he said she was now related to over half of the wizarding population. "Yeah that's true daddy, I didn't think about that until you told me."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded and smiled. "Oh wow cool a dragon? I always thought dragon were one of the most interesting magical creatures besides Unicorns and Sphinxes. "said Sophia. "Yeah true, I don't think I can go through anymore training, although I might need some more."said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top