visiting Daddy and Grandpa - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

visiting Daddy and Grandpa - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

visiting Daddy and Grandpa

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visiting Daddy and Grandpa - Page 2 Empty Re: visiting Daddy and Grandpa

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:02 am

Sophia nodded when he said it would either be him or one of his best aurors. "Ok daddy, I'll be on the lookout for you or for one of the aurors."said Sophia softly. "Oh no need to worry, I think Majere would like that very much!"said Sophia laughing. Sophia laughed when he asked how she manged her kids. "Very hard and very stressful at times but me and Andrian taught them well."said Sophia smiling. Sophia laughed and smiled when he said he could imagine what Noel was going to be like. "Well one thing I know, she's going to be a learner like me but a fighter like her farther which is already getting that way!"said Sophia laughing. "I sure they will all get that way!"said Sophia winking at her farther.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:15 am

"They will for sure if I get a hold of them!" he said winking at her. He looked down at Noel and kissed her cheek, "You ready to spend the weekend with Grandpa?" he asked her smiling. She clapped her hands. He chuckled and dodged when he saw a cookie aiming for his head. "Caspian!" he said grinning and pulling out his wand. Caspian ducked under his desk with Keegan. He waved his wand and made a pillow appear, and made it start attacking the two.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:47 am

Sophia looked at Caspian and gave him a sharp look. "Caspian Nicholas Potter you know better then that, you know you shouldn't throw thing especially at your grandpa!"said looking at her youngest son. "I told you daddy, he's a troublemaker!"said Sophia softly before she seen her farther come after Keegan and Caspian and laughed. "Careful daddy, they will get you mark my words!"said Sophia laughing and watching them. As she gotten up she lifted Noel in the air and started playing supergirl with her. Noel laughed and giggled as she did this which made Sophia smile to see her kids having fun.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 am

"I'm sure I can fend off my own grandkids Sophia!" he said laughing. Another cookie hit him in the head and he gave a mischevious grin at the boys. 'Well now you've done it! You've woken the Vampire!" he said in a Transalvanian accent joking. He ran at the boys and picked them up with his arms, he lifted them both upside down by their ancles. "You gonna throw cookies at gandpa now?" he asked. They both shook their heads and laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:18 am

Sophia laughed when he picked them up by the ankles and held them up. "Nice one daddy, I think that gotten their attention!"said Sophia smiling and laughing. As she put Noel down to let her go play around her grandpa's office but made Sophia laugh when she took the pillow her farther had and started hitting Keegan and Caspian across the head. "You get them Noel, you tell them not to throw cookies at grandpa!"said Sophia laughing at her youngest daughter. "Can I help her mommy?'Alexia asked her smiling. "Where pumpkin why not? hit them with your best shot!"said Sophia winking at Alexia. Sophia watched laughing her a** off as she seen her daughters hitting her boys playfully.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

"Oh it better have gotten their attention," he said not letting go. "It's like fishing, I love fishing!" he laughed and brought the kids over to the couch. He winked at Sophia and dropped them on the couch. "Alright, you guys are going to break my pillows!" he said laughing and picking everyone up and plopping himself on the couch. "How do you do it?" he asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Sophia laughed. "Ok Alexia, Noel that's enough.'said Sophia softly to her daughters as they stopped hitting their brothers and stopped. Sophia laughed when he asked how she does she do it she shrugged and laughed . "Well I really don't know, I guess I just do it but Andrian helps me alot as well although I don't talk to him much anymore."said Sophia softly. "Well looks like someone tired and wore out."said Sophia smiling as she seen Noel as asleep beside but it looked like her head was on her farther lap.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 am

Matt smiled down at Noel, he picked her up without waking her up and hand her in his arms. "She's sweet," he said smiling at her. "You really should talk to Andrian. He really hasn't been himself lately." he added quietly so he didn't wake Noel up. "It's like he's leading a secret life or something..only not like Nikki," he added. "I have a meeting soon," he said looking at his watch. "In about half an hour." He smile down at the boys, "Grandpa's got some important stuff to do!" he said quietly still. "Here, I'll watch the kids tonight if you go find Andy. Not to go out, but to talk as friends okay..."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Sophia smiled when he said Noel was so sweet. "Yeah she is, she my little angel."said Sophia quietly as she looked down at her youngest daughter. "She's a mixture of me and Andrian if you haven't figured that out by now."said Sophia laughing softly. Sophia looked at him confused when he said Andrian hasn't been himself and he been leading a secret life. "Did he tell you what was wrong?"Sophia asked him softly and quietly not wanting to wake up her sleeping daughter. "I'll talk to him as friends daddy I promise, and thankyou for watching the kids tonight I owe you one."said Sophia kissing her farther cheek. "Ok want you two boys be on your best behavior to your grandpa!" said Sophia quietly and softly to her sons. "I don't think I have a best behavior mommy!"said Caspian. "Caspian Nicholas Potter, please just behave ok?"Sophia asked him softly. "We'll be good mommy we promise, right Casp?" Keegan asked his twin. "We'll try to be mommy were not giving any promises."said Caspian. "Ok, that's all I ask from you two.'said Sophia smiling and hugging them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 pm

"Oh wow, I can see the Andrian in the twins..." he said looking at them and standing up. "Alright, so I'll pick them up as soon as I'm finished work then?" he asked and he started rocking Noel. "Or they can stick around now? I'll just have to bump my meeting. Which is nothing of course, I'm the Minister," he made a mock laugh whisper kind of thing. "I can also see some of you in the twins too." he said smirking at her. He swore he could see a shimmer in Alexias eye, that was something only Sophia had. So there was alot of her in everyone really..."I have yet to find the Andrian in Noel," he joked. "I've also caught a glimpse of myself in Caspian...but then again...I'm like an older version of Andrian..." he said looking at Soph. "I'm hanging around Andrian too much." he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top