Hey, You There (con't)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hey, You There (con't) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hey, You There (con't)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, You There (con't) Empty Hey, You There (con't)

Post by Kylie Lillias Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 pm

As soon as the two girls reached the cool air outside, Kylie instantly felt more relaxed. It was shaping up to be a beautiful afternoon, with just enough cloud cover to not be too bright, but still comfortably warm. Wishing she got out here more often – it was only a few weeks into the term and Kylie seemed to have already become a hermit – she lost herself in looking around for a minute, just enjoying the scenery.

Remembering that she was with someone, and they'd been quiet for some time now, Kylie glanced over at Abbey. “So now that I've told you about me, what about you? Where are you from?”
Kylie Lillias
Kylie Lillias

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Hey, You There (con't) Empty Re: Hey, You There (con't)

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 pm

"I'm from London, always have been. My mom was killed in a house fire when I was eight, and my dad was killed by an old death eater." Abbey said, feeling her throat tighten up a little. It always did when she talked about her parents to anyone. Abbey smiled, trying to continue on to a more happy topic. "I also have a little sister, she's eight." Abbey explained. "You're probaly really confused right now. You're probaly wondering where I live, right?" Abbey asked, chuckling slightly to herself. "Well one of my best friends and adopted sister Christy took me in when my father died. I live with her now, and my little sister stays there with my adopted parents when Christy and I are at Hogwarts." Abbey finished. "There's my very complicated history!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylie Lillias Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:40 pm

“Wow,” breathed Kylie. “I'm so sorry to hear that about your parents. Living out in the boonies with my family we've been pretty secluded from a lot of society. I can't even imagine how it would feel to lose someone from my family, and especially not both parents!” Images flashed through Kylie's mind of her days at home, and she remembered feeling as if it was some horrible circumstance for her new book to get ruined, or some other trivial mishap. Her stomach lurched with a mixture of home-sickness, thankfulness, and the sinking feeling that she was going to end up feeling quite naïve by the end of the term.
Kylie Lillias
Kylie Lillias

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 am

"Hopefully this doesn't sound awful, but I've actually kind of gotten used to not having my parents around." Abbey said, hoping that didn't sound creepy or anything. "Once my mom died, I got used to not seeing her around anymore. I guess it was just a little harder for me when my dad died because he was there longer. My mom died when I was alot younger." Abbey stated, playing with a strand of her hair. "But my dad, he taught me everything." she sighed.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylie Lillias Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm

"No, I mean, I think that makes sense," said Kylie, scrunching up her mouth slightly on the left as she tried to think through what she was trying to say. "I mean, when you're used to something be around constantly, when it stops being there you notice. But after awhile, it's not as noticeable anymore. You get used to it not being there. It's not bad, just...time moves on?" Kylie shrugged noncommittally, hoping she hadn't overstepped anything. She wasn't really 100% sure of what she was talking about, but granted she wasn't sure of much around here anyway; better to at least talk and try to work things out than be silent, right?
Kylie Lillias
Kylie Lillias

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top