The daytime. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The daytime. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The daytime.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The daytime. - Page 2 Empty Re: The daytime.

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 pm

She nodded. People would not accept her in Beauxbottons and Durmstand was a bit far away. "Right. And I'm from hufflepuff," she replied. Though, right now they were playing nice, just as friendly as people usually would, but she believed that he could stab a knife into her bag if she'll turn around once again. That's how the Death Eaters were. They always could do something unusual. And now she waited for the reaction. Would he really believe that she's in Hufflepuff?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Chester looked at her "umm, i would have took you for a slytherin not a huffy" he said and gave a chuckle " especialy how you fight, my shins will be bruised for weeks" he sighed looking at her again " that and your good, not all prissy " he stood back against a wall as he looked at her brushing his dark hair from his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Miseria shrugged. "I get that a lot," she murmured, but then she coughed again. She didn't even feel sorry because of that. it was for self protection and she will remind it to herself as much as possible. "Aha... Thank's. Good that you think this way," she said with one held of breathe. It was kind of odd to stand here and talk with the Death Eater.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:58 pm

He nodded "were not all bad us .. sytherin" he said looking at her not giving anything away "I gess i just got off on the wrong foot with you " he could not help notice her cough "you got a sore throat or somehting?" he asked "thats the third time you have coughed "he chuckled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 pm

She gave him a nodd for a sore throat. As he would actually care. If not him, she wouldn't run all this way back to school. Probably she'd stay at the cauldren for few hours and have a cup of hot tea before continuing her way. "Try to ignore it. I will cough and cough all the time," she theatened him with a sarcastic voice. Right.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Chester shurgged " just saying" he said looking at her even though to him she was cute he felt it was going to take a lot more to get under her skin in a good way, he had to think of something fast or she would leave again "so you want that coffee, hot chocolate, my treat" he said hoping she wopuld accept "don't worry we can sit out side.if you want" he asked looking closer at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Miseria bit her lip, still looking up at him. She missed her tankboots. With them she'd probably be the same size what he was. "no, thanks," she replied quietly. What she wanted is go back to hogwarts, be in the Hufflepuff common room and read one big book just to calm down. Yes, that was quite ravenclaw-like, but no one cared. Someone from Hufflepuff had to earn points, right?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Chester looked at her and sighed " sure ,ok " he said making sure he sounded sad "I guess you should get back to school, who'd want to hang out with me " with his head hung he started to walk away "Im just the lonly guy looking for some one to talk to who won't just run away" he said taking about three steps then stopping his hands shoved into his pockets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Miseria smiled at him and nodded. "Then you should find yourself a company from your Death Eater gang," she said, and as he made her a way, she walked fastly away. Right, like with this talk he would make her be friends with him! She was in Potter's Army and she seriously hated him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top