The daytime.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The daytime. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The daytime.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The daytime. Empty The daytime.

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 pm

The Diagon Alley was full of people who were rushing from another shop to the other. Mostly they were just adults, graduates. Some of them were younger people who were here with their parents.
But Miseria couldn't stand there and look at this pretty picture of happy family thing. She was here because of her wand. She couldn't find it and probably she has to buy a new one. Damn! Her hand was Okay now, though, she had a scar left.
Putting both of her hands in the pockets of her black jacket, she walked towards the Ollivander's.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

The daytime. Empty Re: The daytime.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Chester aperated into an alley he sighed as he walked out of it right into some one "hey watch..."he stopped and smiled "hey, you again" he took a step abck this time not intrested in her , holding up his hand he akkioed her wand "you for got this "he said holding it out to her "hows the hand?" he asked now leaning against a wall as he spoke to her watching others walk by he knew she could do nothing as he could not and so was safe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Miseria had to stop when she bumped into someone. And when she saw who it was, she gasped quietly. "God, not you again," she said quietly. When she saw her wand, she took it from his hands, she put it back into her pocket. Thank goodness that this was a crowded place this time. If he'd attack her or try to act like a pervert again, people would help her. As he mentioned her hand, she looked at the scar and then back at him, not replying. Why can't he just leave me alone? she thought, looking around now. Would he follow her if she'd try to run away?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Chester sighed "don't worry i won't try anything " he said looking at her over his sun glasses "I didn't intend for you to get hurt but you did kick me ...several times " he said now folding his arms over his chest hiding the dark mark that sat on his arm amonst his other tattoos. Lifting his head he sighed "now I know your name isn't mary but i am not going to push you want me gone yet something keeps bringing us together, I just some one who will talk, yea i know unushuall " he said a slight grin just at the corner of his lips "if i promise not to do anything will you join me for a hot chocolate?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrow. Right. "And you appeared in some god damn old house, left me on the fifth floor, and you acted like a pervert. Yeah, that's so usual," she shook her head, using her sarcastic tone, playing her Slytherin act again. If she wouldn't know him, she'd think that he's cool and cute, but now, she hated him. What could be worse?
"You think I'm not Mary? Why so? I act un-Mary-like?" she asked, scowling at him even more. Then she shook her head again, smiling at him:"No. My business here is done. I got my wand back and now it's time for me to leave," she said and turned herself around. "It was Nice seeing you again," she smirked and started walking away.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Chester sighed he was about to do somthing totaly against his characture , moving he stood in front of her his hands raised to show he wasn't going to touch her "look, my apologies for before, I would not have hurt you, like i said you kicked me , all i did was kiss you, then you attacked me I was just trying to get you some where you could not hurt your self" he said "I was talking you were throwing spells" he pointed out keeping his hands wide to show he was not going to hurt her or do anything to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Miseria took a deep breathe when he was again standing infront of her, cutting off her way. "Yes, but you should remember the fact that you were the one who tied me up with those ropes," she reminded, looking softly at him. "Yes, you kissed me. You do that to every girl you meet on a street or I was just the lucky one?" she asked, raising one eyebrow at him. This was luckily the place where people were surrounding them. He could do no harm to her right now, unless he didn't want to go to the Azkaban.
"Okay, why are you following me?" she asked, trying not to sound curious.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Chester looked at her nervouse "yeah only those I like" he said "and i told you, you were attacking me i tied you up so you would stop and calm down. " he said looking at her side on from where he stood "I gave you your wnd back didn't I, I could have kept it, most pervert's would have but I didn't" he brushed his foot against the stone ground in front of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Miseria was still staring at him with raised eyebrows, but coughed then. "Right. So now you want me to thank you?" Only two words wouldn't harm anyone. But he was quite right. She attacked him first. But that was because he was getting on her nerves and he didn't want to let her go on the first place. And actually, she was trying to escape and then he tied her up with the ropes. Logic!
"Fine, thank you so much for returning my wand. Now, can I go back to school?" she looked up at him. Yes, she was quite short and right now she wasn't wearing her high combatboots. For the first time!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Chester raised an eye brow "you go the hogwarts?" he asked looking at her" use to be in sytherin, you?" he relaxed a little but only a little, he liked her but was not going to show it any mre than he had his first impreshion had not gone well now she though he was a pervert only after one thing, yeah he kinda was but he could wait he had control where others would not have, they would have done the busness there and then he was pertly a gentel man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top