Music of the Sun (Sacha,Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Music of the Sun (Sacha,Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Music of the Sun (Sacha,Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music of the Sun (Sacha,Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Music of the Sun (Sacha,Open)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:08 pm

"Then you are alot different to other girls i met around.." Derek commented and he used "That's a good thing.." tone which some people weren't able to understand. "It's just my opinion. My mother used to play piano back at home and she wasn't always able to keep her head up." he said in apologising tone not wishing to be rude or anything of the sort. "Mistery i like!" he nodded in agreement wondering what would his mom say if she saw him now. Maybe this was a good way to rebel. "Yeah me too. Here why don't you come and sit here.." he said getting closer to her sitting on one of the rocks nearby. "I think we could find something nicer to talk about don't you?" he asked with a wink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 am

Sacha raised her eyebrows and smirked at his comment that she was different. She liked to hear that, then she knew she'd be someone people would be able to remember because she was different. Sacha then couldn't help but blush but managed to not giggle when he said 'mystery, I like!' Sacha then scrunched up her nose and relaxed them and shrugged and walked over and sat next to him, leaving at least a few centimetre gap between them, as sitting too close would be awkward, wouldn't it be? Sacha was suprised to see that he'd winked at her, she'd never been winked at before. Well, what is there to say? I've got 2 older siblings, Suzannah and Scorpius Malfoy and my mother is Astoria and my dad is Draco. Sacha began with a shrug. A line of Slytherin slash Death Eaters. Sacha added.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Derek was glad that Sacha had put her guard off for a minute since speaking to a girl that scanned him like she wanted to hurt him wasn't excatly the most pleasant way to communicate with her. He was talking to a Malfoy wishing his mother could see him now. "Yeah i assumed so. Never really met any Malfoy, but i read and heard alot about them. What can i say? I have a younger sister at 1st year Alice Delacour and my mother is Gabrielle Delacour obviosuly head of aurors in the ministry.My family line was mainly focused on aurors though in France." he said shrugging his shoulders not mentioning his father who was dead. He never forgave him because he died. "I wish my mom could see me now, She would explode from anger." he commented like that was a good thing. "Scorpius? That's a strange name for a girl..How do you 3 get along anyway?" he asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:07 am

Sacha nodded and listened to his story. Interesting, though you said nothing whatsoever about your dad, why? Sacha asked curiously. Sacha then couldn't help but raise her eyebrows and let off a small laugh, like 'ha' when he said he wishes his mom could see him now. Would that be a good thing, or a bad thing? Sacha asked. Didn't you notice, all the children of Draco and Astoria Malfoy's first letter of the name start with 'S'? Sacha, Suzannah and Scorpius? Sacha asked with a frown. Mum and dad are sooo creative of naming things... Sacha said as she shook her head and rolled her eyes. And, well, why wouldn't we get along, I mean, we're all Malfoy's and we got to stick together. Sacha said with a shrug, though it was all a lie, well, sometimes, or was it? She couldn't tell. She hasn't seen her own siblings in quite a while.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Derek would prefered if he could have avoided this question "Because i don't want to. He is dead and i hate him.." he replied simply like that was the most normal thing in the world. Keep talking about him might get out his agressive side. "For me a good thing. For someone else might be weird, but i like when she gets bugged. Actually that's the only time when she remembers she has kids.." he said again acting like that was the most normal thing in the world.Sacha might think his family was a bit weird. "No sorry i didn't pay attention to Suzannah. I assume all those "S" letters stand for Slytherin or a Snake which is again a symbol of Slytherin.?" he asked honestly not paying attention to "S" since he didn't consider it relevant. "Was just a question. Sometimes sisters don't get along because one is jelous on other one. That's like general." he commented not sure what else to say shrugging his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 am

Slytherins' symbol is the snake. Sacha nodded her head in agreement. And too bad you hate your dad...It's sometimes how I feel about my dad, as though he is dead and never there for any of my accomplishments. Same with my mum, as well. It's like, the only time I see them is if someone in the family's getting married or having birth or some other joyous thing.. Sacha said as she rolled her eyes. Wow, Sacha thought, she couldn't believe she found another person who understood how her parents were, it was nice..different. What about you? Do you and your sister get along? Sacha asked, curiously.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:56 pm

"Yeah that's correct. I am in Rawenclaw for some bizzare reason. Probably because my mom was too.One of many "qualities" i inherited from her.." Derek commented not sure what for or why was this relevant for anything. It was just giving him impression that Sacha was paying attention to what he was saying. "My father had a choice, but he chosen to die. He left my mom pregnant with one year old boy alone. At least you know your father didn't choose to die.." he said trying to control his anger which was only visible when he was talking about his dad. "Yeah we are close. Closest we can be." he replied not sure if Sacha was intrested in his family story. "And i don't know why am i even telling you this. If i am bothering you just say so.." he added not wishing to bother anyone though talking to Sacha made him feel like he wasn't the only one in the world who had weird feelings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 am

Well, I'm only ever nice and kind and all that with my siblings. So, I guess maybe, we're kinda close. Sacha shrugged, unsure. Sacha nodded and said 'hmm' to everything that he said, interested and just curious to his life story for no reason, maybe she really was desperate for socialization... Huh? Oh no, please go on, it's quite fascinating, really. Sacha said with no emotion, not indicating sarcasm or truthfulness. So then, did you teach yourself how to play guitar? I mean, it can't been your dad and it sounds like your mum isn't there and as for you sister, she seems too young. Sacha said to Derek.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 pm

"Well in theory there's no one in this world that has no dark side. But yeah you do seem alot different from other Malfoys i ever saw or met. Though i didn't really see much Malfoys around.." Derek said not sure if that would make sense to Sacha and neither he cared. After all one of his sides was a hundred percent rebel that rebeled against his mother who acted like him or his sister didn't exsist. "Don't say i didn't warn you.." he commented more for himself then for Sacha or anyone else. "Well i took a couple of classes, read some articles, but mostly learnt to play on my own. My sister likes to dance and sing so guitar was more for following her. Then i started to like it and never parted from my guitar again.." Derek added shrugging his shoulders not really sure what to say. "What about you? I assume your family didn't teach you how to play since i never heard Malfoys had particular intrest in music?" he asked still getting used to the idea there was a Malfoy who loved music.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:23 am

Well, you never see the Malfoy's because we go home, alot though I don't know why, there isn't much to do at home, it's a big empty house with nothing inside! Sacha exaggerated, just a bit - okay so there were people but they never spoke and seemt so quiet. Well then, kudos to you then for you and your guitar - when's the date? Sacha asked, feeling amused and hope he knew what she meant. It sounded like Derek and his guitar were going to be married. Well, I taught myself and had some lessons, but I dislike it very much, I loathe classical music. Sacha rolled her eyes, and yet she was good at the violin and piano. How...ironic.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top