What Happens Next....? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Happens Next....? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Happens Next....?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Happens Next....? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happens Next....?

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 am

"Ahh...ok..." Victoire trailed off with a small shrug which was a pitiful attempt at covering her current amount of embarassment about the whole situation before them. She shifted herself in a awkward manner as she fiddled with her pockets of her coat as she and Teddy headed to the doors. She paused in the doorway amd turned to face Teddy, "Look just forget I said anything ok?" Victoire pleaded feeling foolish.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Teddy just smiled slightly at her behavior, everyone at the Three Broomsticks was probably wondering what was wrong with her. Not saying anything, he put an arm on her and gently pushed her forward. "You know Victoire.." he said quietly, as he walked along with her. "I feel the same way about you," he said, faking an embarassed tone. The thing was, he didn't like her in that way, but they could try and see where it went. After all, she had probably never felt like that to another boy, ever, it was usually vice versa, and Teddy would hate to hurt her. Still, he had a feeling that perhaps this wasn't a great thing to do.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:43 am

"You do?" Victoire asked with round eyes her tone hopeful. She knew a small part of her mind was telling her differently but she wanted to truly believe that Teddy did feel the same way. Just like any girl who has ever had a crush on someone, they hope to have their feelings returned. But this was Teddy, the guy she knew inside and out, something just wasn't right about his response. She quashed her cynical thoughts and stared back at Teddy with glimmering eyes.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Thu May 06, 2010 9:43 pm

[Sorry, I had no internet Sad]

It wasn't good to lie, Teddy knew that. It would not be good in the long run really, but she sounded quite hopeful, and he couldn't bring himself to disappoint her. Teddy wasn't very superficial, if he was to date her, he wouldn't just because of her looks, as most people probably would. It wasn't a total lie anyway, he did like her a lot, but not in that way. "Of course Victoire," he said, looking directly at her. It was hard to tell if with Teddy if he was lying or not, as he was quite good at it. He looked away after saying that, feeling quite embarassed and odd.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Fri May 07, 2010 11:18 am

Victoire clapped her hands in glee before gazing around the wet ground with a sense of awkwardness. Even though Victoire was popular and had dated quite a lot of boys, she still had no idea what to do when you discover that you share mutual feelings for someone. Do you you snog them? She really had no idea, so she did what she always did, acted upon instinct. And apparently her instincts were telling her to babble aimlessly....great going instincts.

"Umm...so what do you want to do now? I mean there's the sweets shop and the joke shop, or we can check out the shrieking shack again like old times.....I mean not that we have to, it's pretty cold after all...but yeah...oh merlin I'm babbling. I swear that has never happened before in my life. You can vouch for that right?" Victoire said to Teddy with a small groan as she placed her head in her hands with frustration. She felt like a little child at that moment.

[ OOC: That's alright Very Happy ]
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum