What Happens Next....? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Happens Next....? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Happens Next....?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Happens Next....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happens Next....?

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:43 pm

"Ah, just thought I'd ask seeing as...." Victoire trailed off trying to clasp a sensible sounding idea but nothing seemed to sound casual enough. So she bluntly changed to subject, "Are you going to the Potter's for Christmas?" Victoire wondered only half-heartedly. She knew that Teddy was going to see right through her act. But she was clinging to it as much as she could because she knew that out of all the guys she could like, he probably wouldn't feel the same way.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Teddy raised his eyebrows as she changed the subject suddenly. He then narrowed his eyes at her, she was definately not telling him something. "Christmas is in 8 months Victoire," Teddy replied with a frown. It was April now, spring, though it didn't feel like that. "I hardly doubt that you called me all the way here just because you missed me Victoire," Teddy said with a smile. Victoire was not the type to do that. "Tell me, whats wrong?"
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 am

'Nothing's wrong Teddy." Victoire said automatically before sighing. "Damn you for knowing me so well." She cursed before fingering her bag and mumbling. "Look this is really weird thing to ask I know but have you ever had a crush on someone? One that just wont go away?" She asked gazing anywhere but at Teddy.

She didn't know whether he'd guess she had a crush on him or not but the question was as close as Victoire had gotten to the truth since meeting him in front of Honeydukes earlier.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:15 pm

"ahh.." Teddy said quietly to himself, understanding. No wonder Victoire had been acting so weird. It seemed strange really, after all they had been friends for a long time. He decided to play along though, acting as if he still was clueless. It was a bit of a surprise it had taken him this long to understand it really. It just seemed a little odd for Victoire. People usually fell for her, not the other way around. "Nope, never. Why do you ask?" he replied.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 am

"Would you believe I actually have a crush on someone?" Victoire said with a shakey laugh as she leaned back to hide the light blush on her cheeks. "Anyway, suppose there are things not even magic can fix." She said shrugging slightly like this revelation was no big deal. Of course that would be as far from the truth as probably possible.

"Umm....wow, I have nothing to say for once. This is odd..." She said with a nervous giggle.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Teddy couldn't resist a smile as he saw her blush a little, that didn't happen often. IIt just wasn't like Victoire Weasley to have a crush on someone, it was usually the other way aroundt had definately surprised him, but now he knew what was going on, or thought he did anyways. . "No, it is a bit surprising," Teddy replied honestly, still pretending. "And who is this someone? If you don't mind me asking?"
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:42 am

"You really wanna know?" Victoire asked with a raised eyebrow as she groaned and resisted the temptation of headbutting the table. "You wouldn't know him." She added quickly before mulling over that response and knowing that Teddy wouldn't believe her.

"Fine, you really want to know?" She asked once more before adding. "It's you, I am crushing on the one guy I've known that isn't related to me that has seen me in my embarassing toddler stage." Victoire groaned as she gazed anywhere but at Teddy.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Teddy raised his eyebrows when she told him that he wouldn\t know who it was. It was possible she was telling the truth, but Teddy didn't think so. After all, why else would she be behaving so strangely? When she admitted it, he was stunned, despite having guessed it some time ago, it just sounded odd when she said it, and Teddy really didn't know what to say. "Wow, uhh.. your serious..?" Teddy muttered, thinking it might be April the first. It was just well, hard to believe that Victoire Weasley, of all people, was crushing on him. After all, he thought of her more as a sister or a friend than anything else really, after all, they had grown up together.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 am

Victoire felt like the biggest fool in the world and wondered if in that moment if god did exist otherwise he wasn't doing a very good job of answering her prayers and letting the ground swallow her whole. Of course at that point she'd take any distraction to have the attention off of her. It didn't really help that she was getting the stink-eye from a girl a few tables over because her boyfriend was openly staring at her.

"I shouldn't have told you....I'm sorry....I should go..." Victoire said after a pregnant pause feeling herself heating up and not just because she was blushing. 'Oh god, I can't cry in front of Teddy, grow up Vicki.' Victoire's mind lectured in a maternal tone as she fiddled with her bag. Trust her luck that the one guy she actually likes would never feel that way about her.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 pm

"No wait, don't leave," Teddy said hastily as she got up. Looking around quickly, he saw several guys in the pub looking at her. They did that regularly, and it always got Teddy rather annoyed. He was protective of her after all. Right now he didn't care though, he just looked at Victoire again. She was dazzling indeed, like her mother, but Ted just didn't feel that way with her. "Lets go for a walk, we'll talk outside" Ted decided, standing up as well as he didn't feel comfortable talking to her now that he realized several people were watching them here.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum