After Hours - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After Hours - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After Hours

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Hours - Page 3 Empty Re: After Hours

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 pm

amanda pushed woddy away a litte to kiss him again really likeign the ay it felt when she had kissed him the first time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Woody kissed amanda back, not knowing what to do, so he pulled away. "im sorry," he wanted to kiss her again so bad, but didnt know if he should, "Its not you, im -- im srry. I think --- i think i might love you.... is that going to far?"
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:59 pm

"im not sure because i really like you," amanda said looking at her. maybe she just felt sorry for him but it seemed more than that to her. it felt like she like him vore than a firend alot more than a frined.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm

"and i really like you..." he sat there, staring at her, he smiled and said, "I like you a lot, amanda," he kept smiling and held her hand tight, "so much, i cant explain it in words." he looked at the clock and realized it read 2:00 a.m. but Woody didnt care what time it was.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:05 pm

we better go befor the prefects ceatch us," amanda wispred really not wanting to leave
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 pm

"ok....... i dont really want to leave you...." he smiled and looked at the clock again, "Can I at least walk you to your commonroom? and ill see you tomorow morning?"
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:11 pm

"i don't really want to go thougth," Amanda said. "and i guess you can call me mandaor something," kshe kissed him again not wantign to brake the kiss
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Woody held her in his arms as he kissed her. "Maybe we dont have to leave each other.....we can leave here and go someplace no one will see us, we can stay all day." he was wondering if he could thik up of a place, or if she could.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:19 pm

"like the room or requirments?" amanda asekd "it would take alot of sneking past prefects to get ther." she said "its all the way up on the seventh floor. the only way to get in is to think of what you want while walking infornt of it and the door appers and then dissappers behind you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:23 pm

" i would be willing, if you are." he held her within arms reach, smiling and thinking of how much sneaking it would take, "Im ready, but, if we do get caught, you run, ill take the blame for everything."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top