windo shoping - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

windo shoping - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

windo shoping

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

windo shoping - Page 3 Empty Re: windo shoping

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:57 pm

"daddy wouldn't like it if i got hurt no one in my family would. they are very protective." Amanda said looking up. "no matter where i go i feel it will be safe as lomg as i have my family."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 pm

"That's good. You should feel safe when your out in the world. That's why i'm an Auror. To keep everyone safe from those who wish to harm you." Tristan said looking at her honestly as he took another drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm

"why do you want to be here? with me i mean. im just a little first year." amanda said kindof confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Tristan just shrugged and said, "I have no idea to be honest. I guess it's cause you go to Hogwarts." He really didn't know why he was there. He just saw a her wearing the hufflepuff colors and decided to talk to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 pm

"what house did you say you were in befor you graduated?" she asked curiously. "or did you say at all. i don't rember."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:09 pm

"I was in Ravenclaw." Tristan said to her as he stretched his arms out behind him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 pm

"cool," amanda said smileing at Tristan. there was something odd about him that just made her like him more. but she had woody who she liked in a completly diffrent way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Tristan looked around and watched people then looked back at Amanda. He smiled and said, "Eh i really didn't fit in with the Ravenclaws that much." He felt like he should have been in Gryffindor or a different house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 pm

"oh they say the hat puts you in a house based on what you were like. with people with allot in common with you. but i guess it dosen't really if it splits up twins who are exactly alike." amanda said "like Luke and Colby. ones in Gryiffindor and the other n hufflepuff but they are both the same."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm

"I don't see anyone who is like me in Ravenclaw. I mean my mother, father and sister died and i have a half sister that i just found out about recently." Tristan said looking at Amanda.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top