windo shoping - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

windo shoping - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

windo shoping

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

windo shoping - Page 2 Empty Re: windo shoping

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:19 pm

"im in hufflepuff now," she said going in the door "kindof boreing there. at hogwarts i mean. nothing to do but studie stupid stuff and learn how to take care of the magical animals."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 pm

"I had to learn that stuff too but i didn't mind that much. You should try to make it more fun, that's what i did. But then again i rarely studied but still managed to pass all the classes." Tristan said as he ordered himself a fire whiskey and Amanda a butterbeer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:24 pm

"yeah the only class i like is care of magical creatures. the rest i don't feel i would need," she mummbled still smieling at him "Postions is for the doctor people DADA is for fighting its all stupid."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm

"Well most of it is useful when it comes down to it. I mean i took potions and DADA. I have been able to heal myself make most potions and duel in the real world. Those classes prepare you for what is out there." Tristan said seeing an empty table and walking to it carrying their drinks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 pm

"yeah but who wants to fight and get hurt on perpous unless its to protect those they love?" amanda asked fallowing him to the table "they could get killed or kill another. they could use those they love the most."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 pm

"The only family i have left is my half sister and my real father. Those are the only people i have left. I became an Auror to help those who can not protect themselves." Tristan said as he sat down putting her butterbeer in front of her. He took a sip of his fire whiskey to try and forget about what he just said to her about his family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:42 pm

oh difficult job i hear," Amanda siad even if she didn't seem like she was only eleven she was. she took a sip of herbutterbear still smileing at Tristan "time consuming to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yes it is a difficult job and very time consuming. Auror's have to be on their guard all the time, only once was i not on mine and i paid for it. But i learned from it and have been on my guard since then." Tristan said remembering that night that Ne'Os found him on a deserted street.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:51 pm

maybe i should not come to london any more if you saying the world is not safe for me. not being perpared for the world and all. maybe is should not leave home or hogwarts," Amanda said seting the butterbeer on the table looking at it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm

"You shouldn't let the effects of the world outside Hogwarts effect you so much. You have to experience the world on your own to know if your safe or not Amanda. If you stay were it's safe you'll never learn what the other part of the world is like." Tristan said looking at her softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top