Getting a drink - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting a drink - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting a drink

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting a drink - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting a drink

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 am

"Your not old Astoria. you are young and very beautiful." Tristan said wanting to make her blush again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 am

"You do know how to sweet talk, don't you?" she asked, not really looking for an answer. Between the alcohol and the flattery her cheeks were rather pink. She hadn't been told she was beautiful in a long time. If Draco had said it and meant it, it had to have been long before their last child had been born. She put a hand to her cheek and felt the warmth, not sure whether he or the alcohol had had more affect there, but thinking it had probably been him.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:23 am

"Obviously it's working." Tristan said grinning. "But it is the truth i told you Astoria you are beautiful." He knew that she was beautiful and he wanted her to know she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:32 am

What was she supposed to say to that? That he was good looking? She had never been entirely comfortable telling guys they were cute or anything, even when she had been in school.

"Well, that's a definite compliment coming from such a handsome man," she said, blushing furiously. She certainly wasn't living up to the Malfoy name. Thank Merlin she hadn't been born one and had that excuse. "If you don't stop I might be in a permanent blush," she said with a teasing laugh.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:01 am

"What if i want you to be in a permanent blush?" Tristan said grinning at her teasingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 am

"Do you?" she challenged, leaning forward a bit, resting her forearms on the table crossed in front of her. She was still grinning, though her blush was fading a bit. "It's easily done." She remained leaning forward like that while she waited for his response.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:17 am

[color=blue]"Yes, i can see it is easily done. I like it when you blush, you look very cute when you do." Tristan said smiling as he watched her lean forward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 am

"I do, do I?" she asked, even while blushing more. She had always been a blusher. The first time Draco had asked her to go out with him, she had turned as red as a beet. "And I'm sure you never blush or anything as embarrassing..." she said, smirking.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:49 pm

"Yes you do, i blush with certain things Astoria but not as often as most." Tristan said smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 am

"If I turned pink as often as most...we wouldn't be having this conversation," she said with a laugh after pausing to think of what would happen if she didn't blush so readily. "But then again, I don't normally blush quite this munch. Perhaps its the company," she said with a teasing smile.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top