Getting a drink - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting a drink - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting a drink

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting a drink - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting a drink

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:17 am

"Yeah it does but i worked hard to get the job. What do you do?" Tristan said looking at her wondering what she would say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:21 am

"I'm sure you did," she replied without a hint of sarcasm. "Do?" She asked, slightly astonished at the question. That was why she was here, wasn't it? The fact that she did nothing and had not distraction in life? "I don't...I'm what I suppose you would call a housewife." She said with some reluctance. It was a title she relished.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:25 am

"Your married?" Tristan asked kinda embarrassed for hitting on her. "I'm sorry for my behavior earlier i didn't mean to hit on you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 am

"Yes, I'm married," she said with a bit of a sad tone to her voice. It seemed bringing up her marriage was a buzzkill to nearly any conversation. She had enjoyed being hit on. It was nice to be seen as something other than the trophy wife she was sure she had been selected to become. She loved Draco, she was sure, deep down somewhere. They had had many happy years, but the last few hadn't been that great. She had no proof, but she had the feeling that he hadn't been entirely faithful in the recent past. "I didn't mind you hitting on me," she added with a happier smile, "Though, I fear you would have found out I'm far too old for you, married or not." Age didn't matter to Astoria, it never had, but many had qualms about age differences.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:16 pm

"Really? I'm only twenty-two Astoria and i don't mind an older woman." Tristan said smiling at her then winking with his left eye. Tristan looked at her in wonder, 'She doesn't look that much older than me. I mean she's a beautiful woman and she doesn't look her age what ever it may be.' He thought in his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Astoria laughed freely for a moment. He might have stopped and apologized for hitting on her before, but one sign of encouragement and he's back at it. 'I like that,' she thought, downing the last of her drink and signalling for another from the barkeep.

"You're nearly young enough to date my daughter," she said, wanting to see his reaction to that. If marriage didn't drive away flirting, children certainly would--or so Astoria thought. If someone were persistent enough to continue hitting on a married mother, then they probably had some quality about them that Astoria admired--though she couldn't think of that characteristic at the moment, given that she had just started to feel the alcohol hit her system.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:45 pm

"Really? I bet she gets her good looks and charm from you." Tristan said smiling at her. 'Hmm married and has kids. But still she is one good looking woman.' He thought as he smirked slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 pm

"Some would say her father, but thank you," she said with a smile. "What're you smirking at? You look like the cat that ate the mouse," she asked with a grin of her own. The barkeep delivered her second drink and it went down easier than the first. It had been a while since she had drank even half as much as she already had tonight.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:55 am

"Oh nothing." Tristan said trying to hide his embarrassment. "Maybe i am the cat that ate the mouse." He looked at her grinning softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Malfoy01 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 am

"Still, you look rather pleased with yourself," she smirked, shaking her head slightly before picking up her glass once again. It was hard to stop once you started and Astoria thought briefly that she might regret it the next day. "Happy to know you can make an old lady like myself blush and stumble over her words?" she asked in a teasing tone, smiling the entire time.
Astoria Malfoy01
Astoria Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top