Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies! - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies! - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies!

Post by Kat Piper Wed May 28, 2008 10:12 pm

Piper growned in her half sleepy stage. Then she shot up out of the covers. "AH!...Oh hey Zoe." she smiled. He hair was a sight...it looked like a tree with very few branches.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies!

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Zoe helped Piper get untangled from her covers. "Thats good to hear, you gave me a scare. Well guess I'm going to breakfast catch you guys later." Zoe grabed her bad and out the door she went.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 29, 2008 2:00 am

"Alright! See ya!" Piper smiled as she got up and began to brush her crazy hair.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Mariana rooled down from her bed aswell and approached to Pip yawning hitting her with her heavy book to wake her up murmuring Sorry.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 pm

"Oye! Good morning Mari." Piper wabbled.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 31, 2008 9:13 pm

"Good morning!" said Mariana yawning taking her slippers to go to take a quick shower.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:31 am

Zoe ran back into the dorm room and almost ran over Mari. "Sorry Mari. Forgot something," Zoe ran to her bed and started going through her trunk in a furry. Where had she left it. She couldn't find it. So she sat on the bed, pretty upset, what in the world had she done with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Piper noticed Zoe was rummaging through her stuff franticly. "What did you lose Zoe?" She asked seeing if she could help in any way.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Mariana asked the same question as she approached to Zoe.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:38 am

At first Zoe didn't hear them. But when she sat down on the end of her bed she realized that they were both standing there staring at her. "Oh sorry. Its something I borrowed and I thought I put it in my trunk so I wouldn't loose it. But now I can't find it." Zoe looked down at her trunk, trying her best to remember where it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top