Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies!

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies!

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:24 pm

"Why can't we invite also Slythies,Gryfies and Rawies?" asked mariana others.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Girls Dorm Room (RP) ~ Welcome Ladies!

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:35 pm

"Well it's in the Hufflepuff common room. They don't know our password."
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:01 pm

"Pity!It would be nice to have Sophia,Andrian,Gin,Betsy,Sue,Xzac and all others here!" said mariana a bit going off her mood.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:02 pm

I agree, but that just leaves us to be the life of the party!"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:09 pm

"Maybe we could make some good common party later!" mariana said cheering up and started to plan many things inside her head.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:11 pm

Piper smiled then left to go to the party. "Come on Mariana!"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:15 pm

"Yes!Yes!" said Mariana hurrying behind Pip towards Common room and the PARTY!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:42 am

---NEW DAY!---

Piper walked into the dorm room from a long day of studying. -Oh my goodness its good to relax!- she thought to her self. She then look at the cat that purred rather loudly making it known that she was quite comfortable and had been laying there for some time now. "You lazy cat." she smiled giving a funny glare to her furry friend.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:40 pm

Mariana was laying on the bed,reading DADA.When Pip came in she throwed away her book.
"My brain cannot absorve anymore!" she said yawning.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:23 pm

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there. Let me see what your reading up on." She took the book from of the floor and read the title. "Oh yeah. Unfortunately that reminds me that I have DADA homework. Oh I'll so it later." she said placing the book on Mariana's nightstand. She then returned to her bed. "So how was your day?"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top