spotty frogs - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

spotty frogs - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

spotty frogs

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spotty frogs - Page 2 Empty Re: spotty frogs

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:55 am

steven nodded "yeap all yours , ya can decorate it how ya want it to be, just say the word and its will be done and sure frog is welcome too, theres a pond close to the house he could stay in, im sure in time he'll make it his home" he smiled watching as the watres brought their order , strawberry for Andrew and butter scotch for Steven, she smiled as she pulled a can from her pocket "would you like cream on yours young man" she asked Andrew with a warm freindly smile
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 am

"Okay," Andrew told her. She put whipped cream on his ice cream and a cherry. That made it seem complete. "I don't know when my next break is," he told Steven, "but it sounds like fun. Um.. Maybe boats. I've always wanted to see some boats and the seaside. I used to read a lot fo stories about ships from the library at home. Maybe that for my room?"
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:26 am

Steven smiled "sure , maybe fishin too ?" he added thinking of a murial for one wall of a lake and a silloette of a boat and a fisherman on it "well its there for ya , you send me any drawins or pictures ya come across and i'l see what i can do fur when ya visit" he sighed as he tasted his butterscotch shaking his head whan the watress offered him the can of whipped cream "ow an any ideas ya want for stuff to go in it, ya know like tv radio that kinda stuff, mumm this is good." he chuckled
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 am

"Never had any of that stuff. Nah, stuff doesn't do much for me. Never had much to begin with. Nah, just surprise me. I dont' get surprised very often so that sounds llike a lot more fun to me. Maybe you can get some lady to help you. My dad said men weren't supposed to be good at decorating. He always said that was women's work. So--maybe you can get some woman to give you some ideas. I don't know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Steven raised an eye brow "ow realy, Janet use to say i made a fare decorater , you'll see " he said grinning as he ate his ice cream with a smile , but wondering if Andrew was ready to mean John , then again was john ready to meet andrew both boys he hoped would become best of freinds , but for now he just enjoyed Andrew company he'd mention to him about john later.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 pm

"Oh, come on. You really think you can do this? You wanna make a wager on it? I say you'll need a girl to help you. I'll wager you...um...1 coin,..." he said, laying a sickle on the table, "I'll bet you this coin that you'll have to get some girl to help you before you're done. You in or not?" Andrew didn't really realize that he was showing through some of his hard earned street skills to Steven, but at times he was far more adult than his tiny 11 year old body showed. And that was another thing that bothered him. He was the tiniest of all the 11 year olds there. He was beginning to wonder if there was something physically wrong with him that he was so much smaller than the others. He said nothing, but instead dug into his strawberry ice cream. He had first thought rocky road was good, but strawberry was definately better than rocky road. maybe the best. he didn't know. wouldn't know unitl he had tried them all.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Steven looked at him when he wagered that he'd need a woman to help with his decorateing his face lit up in a grin then he chuckled "ok Andrew i see your coin and raise you one more" he said placing a second down as he ate his ice cream a smile on his face , then he looked seriouse "Andrew , ya know that professor of yours may not keep it a secret for long and im worried " he gave a sigh as he spoke again "I have a son your age his names John" reatching into his pocket he took out the picture of them both in his wallet "he likes swiming and fishing and frogs, I know your father did some things that you think all fathers are like that but i can tell you their not, look at me I don't drink fire wiskey, or hit john hes happy and I would never let hm into a bar till he was old enouph. " he paused as he waited for him to say something.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 pm

"Bars arent so bad," Andrew said quietly, looking at his ice cream. "Like I told you before, you just gotta know when to duck, really. The bars were better than being at home. Unless I went out in the woods. You know, I'm sure someplace there are dads that are just like in the storybooks, but I aint never see one yet. And I have no idea what either a good mom or a good dad is like.

"I know that Headmaster fellow, whoever he is, could find me out any day. And then you and I both know I'd be out on the street again--unless Professor Wilson sticks up for me, which I don't think he'll do. I don't think he sticks up for anybody but himself, really.

"But, it might be nice to have someplace just to fall back on--in case of an emergency and all."

Andrew really was trying to trust Steven. But he'd never had to trust anybody in his life. This trust stuff wasnt' coming to him as easily as he would like.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm

steven looked at him placing his spoon down. "ok, i'd like to take you to see some freinds of mine, if thats ok, there perants them selves, there perants of the other and shes got young teen kids too, she dosen't beat them or take them to bars. "he looked at him "I have a quetion i'd like to ask ya but i'd feel happier if ya'd listen to what they had to say first, I got to get something from down the alley we could walk and talk if ya wanted" he actually was going to take him to see robert and katherine who were waiting down in sparks for him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:34 pm

"Okay," Andrew said, "But I don't have a lot of time. I don't want to get caught out from Hogwarts and get into trouble. First years arent' supposed to be out, and I promised Professor Wilson I wouldn't be any trouble. It could cost me my frog--or more than that. And I don't want that." He got up to go with him, handing Steven the two gold coins.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top