What a Day! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What a Day! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What a Day!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: What a Day!

Post by Alana York Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Julia giggled at Frank's comment, she never thought of boredom that way before. She found his hand under the table and held it with her hand, intertwining her fingers with his. They hadn't told anyone about their relationship towards one another, and she didn't fancy bringing it up now. She used her thumb to rub little circles on the back of his hand. "That would be great!" She said to Belle. "We should go sometime soon!". Julia grinned.

(sorry that one was so short, there wasn't much to chew on that I could write about lol)
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:38 pm

(Lol, all good Julia)

Belle smiled, "Great, we could shop till we drop and go out to lunch or something. Andrian tries to avoid me when I want to shop." She laughed, "I guess that is a guy thing though."

She then thought of something, "I was thinking about having a BBQ, now that the weather is getting better would you like to go shopping with me for the decorations and such and then we could put them up? You would all be invivted of course, it is just sort of a re-house warming thing. Besides Andrian loves to cook and I am sure he would love to make use of the large game room we have with the boys."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Julia giggled at Belle, most of her guy friends did that as well. "Great! Boys hate to shop, I don't know why, though.." She looked over to Frank and gave him a little wink. "You better get used to my shopping habits" She whispered to him and chuckled.

Julia smiled. She loved the sound of a barbecue, they were always so fun! She also loved the sound of the warm weather. Julia hated the cold, the only thing she liked about it was being able to cuddle up with someone, she blushed remembering her time with Frank back at the grounds at Hogwarts. "That would be awesome! We should do it soon! It's going to be very warm over the next week" She said happily. "When would you like to go?" She asked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 pm

"I don't mind shopping..." Frank said, as Julia found his hand he winked at her secretly. "As long as its for the right things!" he said chuckling. "You should get used to mine" he whispered to her grinning. He returned his eyes to Belle, "Sure, I'd love to come for a BBQ!" he said. "Hell, I'll even bring my dads special punch!" he said grinning as Julia traced circles around his hand with her thumb.

If it got cold he was prepared, he had Julia. He remembered the Hogwarts ground and blushed a little bit, but he hid it by looking out the window. "Hey, don't forget me!" he said grinning, his red face disappearing. "Or I can keep Andrian company!" he said nodding his head. "Have some guy time.." he added smiling at Belle. "Adam can come too!" he said looking at Adam.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:01 am

Belle laughed, "We can do it Friday, and have it that night. And I am sure Andrian would love the company, of course he can show off his new car too." Belle realized what she had said and kicked herself mentally about showing off the car, she hoped she hadn't offended Adam at all. She moved on though, " I have more love for motorcycles and horses then cars." She snapped her fingers, "That does remind me, I hope no one is allergic to horses or animals? I have a lot around the manor grounds and I woulld hate anyone to be uncomfortable."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 am

Julia smiled at Belle's high laugh, it sort had a jingle to it, it added brightness to the small bistro, which was composed of mainly dark colours. "That would be great! We should get some new outfits and pretty decorations to put up" She said with a brightness in her voice. It had been a long time since Julia had been around her friends. Lately, she was either with Frank or alone; but she was not the only one to 'abandon' her friends, for none of them had spoken a word to her for the longest time. But that didn't bother her the least bit that it should have.

Julia's eyes lit up as she heard Belle mention horses. "Horses?" She asked " I love horses!" She added, her eyes twinkling in the sunlight that now crept up behind a cloud and emerged through the window. "We should ride together some time-" Julia cut off in mid-sentence, hoping that she hadn't offended Adam. She felt awful for him- how dreadful it must be to not be able to see the world and it's wonders. "So, Adam, how are you?" Julia asked as she looked towards him. She took another sip of her drink, it tasted as mango, when she thought about it, she hadn't actually remembered what she ordered... but apparently it was something with mangos in it. But the liquid was clear, it must have been flavoured water or something of the sort- though it was delicious none the less.

[ woo sorry that one was really long xD I've been trying to do better on my stories and stuff, and I'm not very good at visualizing stuff hehe ]
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Belle nodded, "Indeed we should Julia."

She then fell quiet as Julia asked how Adam was and quietly drank her tea enjoying the day that was becoming more and more beautiful by the moment and the company was splendid. It was times like these that she wondered how she had gone so long in her life without great friends.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum