The Truth is harder in words! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Truth is harder in words! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Truth is harder in words!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Truth is harder in words! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth is harder in words!

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Sophia glared at her sister when she said that. "Don't you dare say that about Daddy I mean Matt and not ALL all lestranges are bad!"said Sophia as she galred at her with black eyes. Sophia looked at Nikki with anger still in her eyes. "I don't why why he didn't adopt you, maybe you should ask him but if I didn't know better I think you were jealous!"said Sophia crossing her arms. "Did you think he probably didn't tell you for he didn't want you be be worried and depressed?"Sophia asked her as her eyes slowylu went back to her normal cohoclate brown.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 am

Nikki had whimpered and was afraid of Sophia when she glared at her, crossed her arms and felt like she was yelling at her. Nikki sniffled and sobbed harder. N-N-No m-m-matter h-how b-bad t-t-the n-news m-migh'vet b-been, h-he s-still s-should've t-told m-me. Nikki stuttered and cried. Nikki wiped her eyes and pulled her hair behind her ears that was in her face. And I can't ask Matt to adopt me. Nikki told Sophia. Nikki had her reasons, and didn't feel like she had to tell Sophia unless she asked. I'm not jealous...I'm worried or scared he might hurt you...He was different, before..He could change any moment. Nikki said softly. Maybe Nikki lied about the jealousy, but the rest of what she said was true.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 am

"Why is it such bad news to you Nikki? I think it's great that I finally have a farther in my life once again!"said Sophia softly. "Why can't you ask Matt to adopt you? If your so ate up on this then ask him, but I didn't ask him to adopt me he just did it!"said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Nikki and gave her the 'mhmm' look as she said she wasn't jealous. Sophia rolled her eyes when she said Matt could change and hurt her. "Matt will never do that to me, you should know that!"said Sophia softly but angrily. "Oh I get it, you don't trust me him do you?"Sophia asked her with her arms still crossed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 am

Can you please, please stop rolling your eyes at me, and crossing your arms!? Nikki asked, beggingly whilst she sobbed. I'm trying to discuss this calmly and I can't if you get angry! Nikki told Sophia with sad eyes. I don't like us fighting, it breaks my heart...even though I don't have one, but you get the point... Nikki chuckled weakly. Nikki breathed in and out deeply and wiped her eyes. It's great you get a father back in your life, but what about me...? Nikki asked. I want a dad too... Nikki said. I can't ask Matt, 'hey, can you adopt me?', because...I guess I'd feel awful that I asked, and not him..I guess I'd feel..like a fool or something. Nikki explained. Can't you just see I'm worried...I do trust Matt and that he'd never do anything to hurt anyone, but its kinda hard, especially after Ne'os...He seemed like a great guy at first and then turned bad! Nikki sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Sophia shook her head. "No I won't Nikki, not after your getting all jealous and telling me daddy I mean Matt isn't good enough for me!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia looked at her at her sister when she said she hated fighting. "Well you shouldn't have brought this up without getting all butt hurt!"said Sophia with her arms still crossed. When she mentioned Ne'Os she laughed but it wasn't her tinkling bell laugh it was more like a cold laugh. "Ne'Os is a idiot, he didn't know what side he wanted to be if his life depended on it, and he's a failer for not killing me!"said Sophia softly. "But I know without a doubt in my mind that Matt will never turn evil again, he might have a streak of evil in him but he will never do that!'said Sophia softly as she uncrossed her arms. "Don't you dare go after him either, that's the last thing he needs is you going after him when he already has enough on his plate!"said Sophia softly. "Yeah as you can tell I'm not the same as I used to be, being raised by daddy I mean Matt changed me I feel stronger and more powerful, but I'm still the same Sophia but alittle different."said Sophia softly but happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:35 am

Nikki could only burst into tears again and cry, like a baby. She couldn't stop, this wasn't Sophia she knew, or a dark side she'd met. Nikki sniffled and sobbed and couldn't stop. I just told you, I do trust Matt! Nikki told Sophia, a bit annoyed and felt like Sophia wasn't listening to her. And we still would've had to talk this out sooner or later! So I thought why hold a grudge for so long when we can talk it out now?? Nikki sobbed. Yes, well, where's the Sophia that's kind and gentle? Where is the one that doesn't lose her temper? Nikki asked. Because the Sophia I see now, is scaring me and might be getting ahead of herself with power and strongness...Are you trying to become stronger with power because of what boys do to you? Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 am

Sophia looked at Nikki and sighed. "If you trust Matt, then why are you so worried about me Nikki sis? I'm a big girl I can take care of myself."said Sophia softly calming herself down. "Why were you holding it for so long Nikki sis, why didn't you tell me before this?"Sophia asked her softly as her golden eyes looked at her confused. Sophia looked at Nikki and sighed for she was right, for she was changed she wasn't the same as she used to be and maybe she needed to. "I'm still the same Nikki sis, it's just I grown stronger and more powerful for I don't want people to run all over me like they used to."said Sophia softly as her eyes turned to there chocolate brow showing she was calmed. "So I changed myself some but not much, I am still the sweet and gentle Sophia, but don't cross me which is what I thiought you were doing because I can be very rude and cold hearted!"said Sophia seriously. "But honestly I still the same, if you want proff I will prove it to you!"said Sophia softly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 am

I don't know, Soph, I don't know why I'm worried, but I am...But if you say you're okay, I'll back off... Nikki told Sophia in a small voice whilst shaking her head. Nikki had stopped crying, but still hiccupped and sniffled now and then. I don't know...I was scared...They were things I heard from people, rumours, and maybe I was hoping it wasn't true. Nikki shrugged, unsure. Nikki then looked in her sister's eyes and gave her a small smile and soft chuckle. It's okay, I guess...I don't like change. Nikki told her sister. I hope you'll never be cold hearted or rude to me! Nikki said, with high hopes she doesn't tread on Sophia's dark side. Nikki then smiled again and shook her head and looked at her sister. It's alright, honestly, I do not need proof, I believe you, because if I didn't what kind of little sister would that make me? Nikki asked, rheotorically.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:50 am

Sophia looked at Nikki. "What rumors did you hear?"Sophia asked her softly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at her. "There's nothing to worry about Nikki sis, and I will always be your sister no matter what!" said Sophia smiling. "Oh I will neever be cold hearted to you, and I hope you will never see me that way!"said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed. "I don't know, you always bekieve me no matter waht!"said Sophia softly telling the truth. Taking a drink of her butterbeer she looked around for anyone else she knes but didn't see anyone.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top