The Truth is harder in words!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Truth is harder in words! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Truth is harder in words!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Truth is harder in words! Empty The Truth is harder in words!

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:07 am

Sophia was sitting outside of the Three Brromsticks sipping on a butterbeer and reading a book as the wind rustled through her hair. It was starting to get warmer again and Sophia thought it was such a beautiful to sit outside and enjoy it. Apparently alot of others students thought in the same line as Sophia for it was pretty packed outside where the Three Broomsticks were. As she looked up from her book her chocolate brown eyes looked aroubd the place seeing if she seen anyone she knew. Waving at a couple of people who said hi to her but she sighed when she didn't see Samantha, Keegan, Nikki, Landon or Johnathan anywhere. Returning back to her book she took another sip of her butterbeer getting lost in her book once again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Truth is harder in words! Empty Re: The Truth is harder in words!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:28 am

Nikki who was wearing black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt, red converse shoes and her hair was in a pony tail was taking a stroll and was hoping to bump into either Matt or Sophia. She felt like she hasn't seen either of them in a while. She wouldn't of mind seeing Dane, then she could tell him all her problems and maybe he'd give her some wise advice. Nikki began to feel a little bit thirsty and decided to go to the three broomsticks as it wasn't far from where she was. Nikki made her way to the place and saw Sophia, reading a book, sipping her butterbeer and Nikki thought, ah, typical Sophia - but not in a bad way, of course but glad. Nikki walked over to Sophia and took a seat beside her. Lost in wonderland again? Nikki asked, meaning Sophia was lost in her book.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Sophia heard Nikki's voice so she looked up from her book smiling. "Um... you could say that I guess."said Sophia softly as she closed her book and looked at her. "It been along time snce I seen you, how have you been?"Sophia asked her softly as her eyes turned from a chocolate brown to a blue. As she put her book in her mini bookbag she carries around with her she looked back at Nikki. Nikki hoped she didn't ask why are eyes all the suddenly changed depending on her moods. Sophia knew she had to tell her she was a Lestrange and she gotten some of the Lestrange power now and she wasnt the same as she used to be.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:24 pm

I..I saw you at the wedding...and...at the Ministerial ball, but even so, I feel the same way, like I haven't seen you either...I've been..confused. Nikki told Sophia with a small sigh. How have you be- Nikki began and stopped and saw Sophia's eyes changed colour. Soph! Your eyes, they're..blue.. Nikki frowned. Nikki was confused...she heard rumours about Sophia being adopted by Matt and that she'd been killed by Ne'os.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Sophia's blue eyes widen when she said her eyes were blue "Oh crap, she noticed!"Sophia thouth to herself. "Oh really? I didn't know that, they change according to my mod!"said Sophia honestly. "Have been what?"Sophia asked her confused as her eyes suddenly changed to a gold color meaning she was confused. Sophia was sure she was going to ask if she was adopted by Matt which made her sigh at the thought of it. "Might as well, tell her the truth and get it over with."said Sophia sighing in defeat as her eyes were still gold.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Nikki gulped and sighed. Is it true? Nikki asked. Nikki bit her lip and tried to brace herself. Are you Matt's daughter now? Did he adopt you? Are..you a Lestrange? Nikki asked Sophia. Nikki had watched her eyes changed colour. It was unusual, but pretty, but hurt Nikki. I'm confused and lost, Sophia. Nikki admitted. It was all too much for Nikki, could she handle it?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:38 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes it is true Nikki everything you just asked me is all true, man news really does fly by fast."said Sophia softly. "As for you questions, yes Matt did adopt me and I am his daughter now yes I am a Lesteange.'said Sophia softly. "He adopted me alittle berfore Ne'Os tried to kill me but failed only making me lose my memory, I was in St. Mungo's in a coma for three weeks."said Sophia softly. "But daddy I mean Matt didn't change my name last name over until I was attacked by Ne'Os."said Sophia explaining everything. "If your wondering why my eyes change now according to my mood is because I gotten some of Matt's powers when he adopted me."said Sophia softly. "It's hard to explain how I got them, but I just did for it was the bond between us."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 am

During and after listening to Sophia's explaination, Nikki's eyes welled up with tears. She tried not to blink, but she did and tears fell down and rolled on her cheeks. Now, I feel like, I've lost a sister! Nikki cried. I can't believe you died and I wasn't there..No one told me! Nikki sobbed. Nikki gulped and sniffled for a bit. And I can't believe you got adopted by Matt without telling me first... Nikki added. I feel like...we're spreading apart... Nikki mumbled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 am

Sophia looked at Nikki and sighed for she knew this was going to happen without a doubt in her mind. "Nikki I'm always going to be your sister no matter what, once a sister always a sister there's no turning back!'said Sophia softly. "I really didn't die, I was just in a coma for three weeks and woke up not knowing nothing!"said Sophia softly. "I didn't tell you for I knew this is how you'll react!"said Sophia softly. "Plus if wasn't completely offical intil I wokeup in the St. Mungo's and looked on my wristband and it said Sophia Lestrange so I'm guessing he changed my name over when II was in a coma."said Sophia softly. "For the longest time I thought I was a Lestrange so I started acting like one and Matt taught me alot of things to being one as well and were not spreading apart Nikki."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

But don't you know who the Lestrange's are!? Nikki exclaimed, sadly. Nikki shook her head and rubbed her eyes, trying hard to stop crying, or else her eyes will puffy up and become sore. You know what the worst part is? Nikki asked. I had thought Matt was my dad too, but I guess I was wrong! Nikki said, almost angrily. He should've told me what happened to you! I am your younger sister, afterall! Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top