My eyes do not decieve me - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My eyes do not decieve me - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My eyes do not decieve me

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My eyes do not decieve me - Page 3 Empty Re: My eyes do not decieve me

Post by Harry Thornburg Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:51 am

Harry listened carefully as she told him that they did a lot of renovation and reset the staff each time. He let out a small chuckle escape his lips. "I'm guessing you got fed up having to apply for the job over and over again? he asked her. He could only ever imagine how annoying that would be, he understood why she would not have applied for the job again when they kept reseting the employee; to him it was hardly necessary and rather foolish. "Well." he laughed, quietly. "I'm not quite good at this stuff," he told her and started to lay back listing all of his interest. "I like sport, bikes, music and -- girls," he told her teasing her a little bit on his last word, comparing 'girls' to her.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 am

Yes, guess you can say that. Nikki nodded in agreement. Nikki listened to his interests and nodded. She then giggled when he emphasized the word, girls. So, then I can classify you as straight? Nikki asked, curiously, and double checking, plus to humour and tease him as well. I can tell you like sports.. Nikki winked. It was obvious..he had such a chiselled body. I like music too, I'm a musician, in fact. Nikki told Harry with a nod. Oh, and well, maybe you'll have to teach me how to ride a bike! Nikki blushed red, embarrased.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 am

"I understand," smiled Harry, chuckling as they nodded in agreement. He then burst out laughing but not in an embrassing way when she said she could classify him as straight. "Yeah." he told her. "I guess you can," said Harry. He sounded amused. "You thought I was gay?" he asked, teasing her a bit and to get her back at her little game. Harry replied only with a chuckle when she said 'I can tell you like sports' and winked at him. "Oh really!" said Harry with a hint of interest in his voice. "I bet your a good singer," he told her, smiling at her then chuckled when she said he'll have to teach her how to ride a bike.

"It'll be my pleasure."
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:59 am

Oh, no, of course not, I mean you looked straight! I mean you are straight! I never thought of you as gay, I mean, if I did I wouldn't be developing this crush on you! Nikki babbled on and realized she may have told him she's got a teeny weeny crush on him...Maybe he didn't notice? Nikki blushed bright red and panicked. Well, I guess I'm just a girl who likes to sing...Though I am not a very good one, well I don't think I am. Nikki shrugged about her singing. Nikki smiled and said to him, Great, though it may take a while, I'm not very balanced. Nikki admitted.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:34 am

"I feel offended," smirked Harry teasing her a bit when she said that he looked straight to her, she never thought he was gay. His smile then frowned slightly, his eyes rose in amusement as he heard her say she developed a crush on him. He liked her too, but he never heard a girl who was brave enough to say they had a crush on him. A smile broke onto his face, he liked that. The bravery and confidence in her. "I really like you too," he told her. "I think your a good singer," he told her. "In fact I want you sing right now," he smiled.

"It alright, I'll catch you if you fall."
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:08 am

Nikki bit her lips, blushed and smiled when he heard that he felt the same way, well, that he liked her as well. Nikki then frowned and chuckled at him. But you've never heard me sing, so how do you know I'm a good singer? Nikki asked curiously. Nikki felt safe that he'd catch her if she fell off the bike if she ever lost balance, and trust her, she will! Nikki then gulped and bit her lips again. You want me to sing? For you? Now? Nikki asked, making sure she heard right.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top